Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Jalisco x Heirloom Afghani

70s Colombian Gold x Vintage Punto Rojo Gold

Vietnam x Santa Marta Gold

(Garlic bud x Hawaiian Sativa) x Heirloom Afghani

All plants listed above were pollinated with a male Garlic bud. :100::dove:

30 Likes

Hey, Greg. Do you have any info on the Vietnamese used in that Santa Marta CG cross?

3 Likes

A new Haze was discovered in Vietnam.
Pure haze
D, Nevil’s best friend, crossed a Santa Marta Gold , lemon lime citrus.

Im getting some slight lemon here and there in the Haze… Beautifully selected exotic. :100::dove:

11 Likes

Family Heirloom is turning purple too. @LandraceWarden

14 Likes

Interesting plants you go there, hows that jalisco? Nice choices id love any of those plants. Hawaiian sativa cool too, looks a big spear on a stick!

3 Likes

Hola brother, how are you?

Well i’m really old school head
So the really important for me is the potency and high
But this Strain got a delicious mango smell
So i’m think a little about the smell too on This one

7 Likes

It is the northen Vietnam strain?

If you want some seeds i can send you brother
No problem :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That combo has lots of potential.

G.T looking well buddy

The N B is a great plant to grow…I had some Bonnie ones.

P J

1 Like

Had to chop the fat one, found a tiny start of rot.

She was surprisingly heavy. Going to be good I think.

17 Likes

Hope u got it in time… I hopped over the border yesterday for a few days… From the Mountain I needed a break from rain or I would have caught bud mould

LOL
This southern area OSA peninsula…seems to be into small fish farming. of Tilapia…
I. A nice garden in C R. Pura Vida

Nice to get the sun.

Ye hope u got that in time .
P J m

18 Likes

PS. @GREANDAL

Got my usual score…Crisppi or Creepi the go to weed in Central America. And CR Panama ,

This one is real nice…I’ve had some bad stuff…but loads of time it’s badly cured.

A other think about that weed is…loads of times I’ve bought locally when I travel…I like doing that…I’m curious of the vibe the locals get…and is it. Evolving …as I said the Hydroponic stuff like Haze …but that’s $250 a ounce where local Crispi goes for about $80 a ounce…( hit and miss but I’ve had some nice hits)

Weed is in my head most days…and it’s nice to get a chat and smoke some weed with the Ticos

Pura vida.

$10 dollars and two beers for roughly a eight…Ja ja ja

10 Likes

Oh yeah, lost about a pea sized bit of one middle bud. Basically one night’s worth. :laughing: this late and as heavy and sticky as it is I decided not to fool around. The other is still clean and fattening up. Hopefully it stays that way another couple weeks.

Is it safe to score there? Just curious. Head on a swivel is always good practice.

2 Likes

What strain was that? Looked like Huixtepec. Good you saved it .

PJ, I haven’t bought any smoke in maybe 2 years. Too much risk and it is never as good as what I grow. Even the hybrids I grow are better than I can buy. But that’s how you find something new and good.

2 Likes

Ye man, I agree
but I don’t want to be carrying weed through borders , the border between Panama and Costa Rica here is very strong on drug smuggling…even a small amount…will get you two or three days in a local jail till it gets sorted out…

Plain clothes police and dogs abound.and there armed up .who the fuck would take that risk…stupid.
I like to support small local businesses as well.

P J

6 Likes

Oh ye…that’s the ironic thing about it all…All the tourist and surfing dudes from all over the world.
It’s getting scammed, like everywhere in the world the price is key.i like a beer or two and I find once I get to know the locals,they usually get me sorted…I suppose my beginners Spanish helps…I do get soundings that C R will legalize for recreational in the next few years…which will be a big step…Panama won’t follow.

Last night in this small town the air was full of the smell of weed…Rico.

5 Likes

That’s one of the two Nanans from this year. The denser of the two. The huixtepec is not nearly done yet.

1 Like

Just not giving them a reason to lay hands on you is reason enough I think.

IMG_9441

Welcome to Zangaro…

2 Likes

@Panamajock Is it legal to grow in Panama?