Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Im afraid not… wish it was

P J

1 Like

Trying to find somewhere to retire to and was thinking Panama but maybe not.

Any off you guys doing the Nanan Bouclou…should consider…topping them, they do turn out real well nipped at 3 or 4 th node.

It’s a change for growing main cola…and I think you should get more product…

Smashing plant to grow whichever way you choose.

P J

3 Likes

The SE Asian Sat that went full male. Kinda wishing it was dioecious to test flower and get seed. Ahh c’est la vie.

12 Likes

That’s D9

He has a theory about the landrace team Vietnamese

He believes it to be the “true haze” …I think it reminds him of what Nevil was working on…

That is interesting…what can be found in SE Asian strains matches up with some of the haze

Mangobeiche that bud you have can smell thru the screen!

3 Likes

The landrace Team isn’t reliable
I’m really interesting on any Vietnamese available
And this info is really useful
I heard a guy from Cambodia said that many strains from Thailand, Cambodia and Laos are the same

6 Likes

Lucky you! Beautiful male man! Are you going to collect pollen? Some people would be very happy to find a stable male from SE Asian genetics :wink:

3 Likes

Hope your nanan turns out nice. The spear pheno is just set for bud rot. My tent isn’t over 30%rh at any time.

red skunk 18 by @GregOG getting the chop in the morning she was put ouside in beginning of june struggling went through insane high desert summer heat took about 3-4wks longer to start flowering compared to the hybrids all in a 3gal fabric pot! i wish i could’ve put in the ground or at least a 5 gal pot look at her!

5 Likes

wow, I love those spears coming off!