Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Beautiful plants! I hope its that smoke you’ve been searching for.

Unless i croak they’ll be well tended😁 first Panama i grew that has narrow leaves early on. A couple leaves started out rather fat and made me nervous, but just that first leaf set. @Elchischas says they look good. He’s seen way more photos of the old Panama than i have. This one looks similar to the 74.

17 Likes

Oh hell yes! LOL

That’s what I’m talking about. :+1:

Thanks for that @Panamajock what a good feeling to see them doing so well.

4 Likes

Least I could do…ye great journey.

All on course, doing there own thing.

P J

3 Likes

3 out of 3 on the Vietnamese 3 Way! :metal::metal::metal:

33 Likes

That was a special preservation. Its nice to see some plants. Can’t wait to see some seedless buds. I hope you have some good ones @Panamajock

9 Likes

Corinto ( Corinthian)

8 weeks .plenty of pre flowers showing.

This looks like a nice female…well healthy.Defo need re potting weekend…

P J

30 Likes

Very nice PJ!

5 Likes

Definitely a good sign of a healthy female.

2 Likes

Here’s 2 nanan from @yobigdaddy not sure how long they been in flower I’ll have to go back through my thread. anyways about 5 weeks I think. Can see the foxtailing from heat stress in the one plant.

24 Likes

Looking good @Panamajock.
@420noob look at those chunkers! Very nice! How long for veg?

5 Likes

Michoacan looking great @Upstate. Corinto looking nice and healthy @Panamajock. I’m bummed as the three I had going got absolutely scorched by the early June heat before I could get them moved :skull:

Have two Snowhigh Dalat in flower below from @YoBigdaddy’s reproduction run. Received the seeds in a trade with @boatbum325 last year sometime and have been looking forward to these for a long time so many thanks to both OGers :heart:

YBD’s hunting unicorns thread is what drove me to stick around OG as it not only included the passion for preservation (so important) but exemplifies the strong community coming together to make it happen. It’s a great thread if anyone hasn’t yet browsed through it!

Highland Goroka :arrow_down:
Received these in a trade with @misterbee (thank you sir!) Only got two to survive out of seven and below is the one female.

Balochistan Black Tiger (ILE) :arrow_down:
These are from @cdues21 recent run that he shared with the community. Very much appreciate the work put in to not only grow and make seeds but to also do the all the distribution as well! I think these might be the healthiest looking plants in the garden so far, they seem to love the heat which makes sense.

Iranian Khoresan :arrow_down:
These are from a freakers repro by @District_Flora. Got these started a bit late this season but I think they will catch up.

Angola Red (Snowhigh) :arrow_down:
From @Guitarzan’s freaker repro. Both unsexed but seem to be handling the heat pretty well

Nong Khiaw, Laos (Zomia) :arrow_down:
Only received three seeds and now have three plants thankfully. Hoping for one male and two female :crossed_fingers:

Lambsbread :arrow_down:
From @Upstate’s reproduction. Big thanks to you for getting these out into the community and of course a big thanks to @Roms and the Vibes Collective for all the work they put in over the years :pray:

51 Likes

Looks like somebody’s been very busy, they all look amazing, I’m really hoping that you got one male and two females of that laos seeing how I missed that one. And that Lamb’s bread looks pretty good too. Great job

13 Likes

Damn those are some great genetics you have going man. Plants are looking good and taken the heat pretty well.
@Upstate 4-5 weeks I think I forgot to mark it in my calendar so gonna go back through my thread might be able to find out :crossed_fingers:. Damn stoners lol

6 Likes

Glad the Dalat came thru . Was rather hoping you’d be able to increase your stock & be able to hunt her proper . That Angola Red turns out some good ones , LMN cleaned it up a bunch with proper selections . Good breeder .

4 Likes

Don’t mind me, just parking my butt here to maybe learn a few things. Great topic.

6 Likes

It started off in that direction this winter but life throws curveballs here and there. Long story short, out of the first five seeds planted the two females above are the survivors. Then YBD graciously supplied some pollen from his original run so I’ll be making some more seeds (hopefully) for what might be considered a proper run possibly next year.

6 Likes

Pakistan Valley still hummin along.

26 Likes

Good deal . Know how much you wanted those genetics . Trully hope it pans out for ya . Gotta learn the pollen storage better . Aint had good luck with freezing . Roll on bro , living vicariously through you .

4 Likes

1980 Swazi Gold. Really unique leaves on these. This is the latest strain to show sex this year. This is the old pure sativa hybrid of swazi red and Malawi gold made between the 40s and 1980. This must be an older version because the plants are very uniform in every regard

37 Likes

Very cool, hope there’s some bell-ringers in there. Have you worked with or seen recently any pure Senegal?

4 Likes