Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Lovely looking specimens you’ve got going! Definitely jelly over here!!

Atleast you had better luck with your Da Lat than I had with mine, none germinated (8 out of 8) on my end this season >.<

3 Likes

Very nice Magu, she’s gonna be a looker :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A nice representation of landraces, well done!

4 Likes

Peshawar and Tirah side by side. Won’t tell you which is which :wink: Popped them without realizing they are possibly related.

Last time I vegged the Peshawar i messed up with the lollipop after it stretched like crazy and I didn’t have space for it. This time I’ll prepare and keep it bushy

18 Likes

Curious to see them grow and how similar they are through each stage.

17 Likes

2 Family Heirlooms from @LandraceWarden.

19 Likes

2 Gilgit Purple from @LandraceWarden.

25 Likes

@deeez99 what beautiful collection there amigo, sorry to hear about the Corinto.

P J

1 Like

@GREANDAL

Corinto ( Corinthian’

Corinto to re-pot

Two done today …nice root system…I will take them a few weeks more…then outside to turn into fat Mamas. LOL

Edit got the date wrong in first foto…LOL

P J

20 Likes

Lovely color! They’re damn happy. LOL

6 Likes

Nanan boclou

Huixtepec

Guerrero

30 Likes

Oh and definitely not a landrace but maybe approaching heirloom status,

BSHW

22 Likes

Beautiful plants and I love BSHW. Some of the closest stuff out there to the best Mexican brick that we used to get in the early 1990s.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

That is my heartfelt desire. LOL

4 Likes

Same here brother! I’ve got Mexican Red Hair from Classic Seeds that’s at 75 days of flower now and has an amazing skunky minty stem rub. He bred some of the best bags of brick he got in the late 1980s and early 1990s as I understand so a smoke test is coming soon… I also have something like 80 of the Lemonhoko BSHW and 20 or so of the Coastal BSHW which are different lines from what I understand, so I’m going to cross them to see what comes out and if we can open the line up to find more sturdy, hardy and higher yielding plants. If this MRH is the stuff we’re after, that’ll be in line for an OP first though of course.

12 Likes

That BSHW is such a beaut. I’m loving the wide leaf structure on her. Those are my kinda plants. K++ @GREANDAL

4 Likes

That sounds promising. I’m a little surprised how slowly these are going though they’re healthy.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Not my standard boogie but on rep alone worth trying.

3 Likes

If they’re the Lemonhoko repro, you’re in for an underwhelming grow ha ha. The smoke on them is second to none, one of a kind stuff that really does remind me most of the narcohybrid stuff I grew up loving, so it’ll always have a place in my garden. But in my experience they stay unhappy their entire grow, grow slowly, and have a low yield. That’s why I want to cross it to the Coastal and dig through the F2s for some improved plants. Oddly enough, it doesn’t come through very well in hybrids I’ve had of it. I aslo have a Coastal BSHW x Colombian Red at 75 days, so I’ll have a report on that within two weeks it looks like. Even still, this is going to be the first jar you run out of I can almost guarantee.

5 Likes

I’ve grown plenty of hybrids and straight Indica but have grown used to the leaping Saties.

The sun has come out this week and they’ve doubled in size in five days. Repotting this evening.

4 Likes