Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

Some moose in Colorado.

And some pics from Hawaii
Pic of Maui from the shore of the Big Island

Up at about 12,000 feet on Mauna Kea

Akaka Falls

14 Likes

Panama City from Amador causeway, taking in the old town.

11 Likes

That’s a great pic, very interestin I love all the colour in the bottom half and the grey city in the background. Wonderful contrasts :+1:

Psychologically horizontal lines will relax you, and vertical lines are the opposite.

3 Likes

Thanks… I love how the whole of Panama city and the bay including Casco Viejo… (old Town) are all there.

2 Likes

Volcan Baru …only mountain in Panama (active as well)

Take care

7 Likes

Where in the Uk are you from…I’m originally from Ayrshire Scotland.
I love the Celtic music from new Scotland.

2 Likes

I was born in Kingstown upon Thames just outside central London, but moved between the UK, Switzerland and the US changing every 4 months until I was 4 then my parents settled in Camberley in Surrey.

My wife is from Edzell in Scotland half way between Dundee and Aberdeen. Spent a lot of time in Scotland as well.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you …ye the homeland is in a bit of a state…but I’m out of it…
Worked here in Panama …then retired here…I live near that mountain,I just love the freedom here…and I’m close to the Costa Rican border …so I can visit there.

The cape Breton fiddlers are well respected in Scotland

Take care Mr Shadey.

3 Likes

The leaves have started changing, snapped a few pics on my way to work nothing special just love the fall colors

11 Likes

Thailand a couple years ago

Some others from there and elsewhere

13 Likes

!

14 Likes

Magnificent. Wish I could see that every night.

2 Likes

11 Likes

The tp of Volcan Baru…only place in the world yo can view the two oceans Atlantic & pacific.

10 Likes

C
Santiago de Cali …Colombia .
To the left of the Cathederal is a park…as soon as your there …you will be hit with pre rolled blunts and other things…just be very careful …and don’t be going there at night…the police are there during the day, freely smoking weed.

12 Likes

some fall pix,as long the weather is that nice…

a sunny sunday all!

12 Likes

7 Likes

Ancient Indian Manifold?

11 Likes

7 Likes

Fimmed by a Bigfoot I think.

1 Like