Lat 55 uk, europe and canada

High zavorotnuck,

Thanks for responding, ive never herd of any of those strains, ill check them out.

Do you think they might do better at a lower lat ?

Those plants i posted a pic of were put out late,(start of june) straight from seed, photos and autos , i dont remember what strains now, (realgorillaseeds) i did when i plated them lol …but they didnt finish properly because my house gets in the way as the sun goes down in the sky later in the season …but im only just messing about and learning past 3 years …if i get enough to do me till xmass im happy :+1:

Thanks man. Peace.

2 Likes

If no i select faster plant and repeat. This is my plan.
Have you thought about reflective material?

2 Likes

Thats a good plan :+1:
Reflective material is not possible as my roof stops the sun. I could make my house flat roof lolol
I will find a better place away from the house :+1:

Thanks man. Peace

2 Likes

Was you recieve freebie from Guerilla seeds? They are give old seeds to every order, this is unavalable strains nowdays.

2 Likes

Only GG#3 Regs (6) and OP4 X Freesland fems (3) were free. :+1:

Peace.

1 Like

Добраночь - Нормальные Герои :+1:

2 Likes

Esrgood4u where can i buy these ReikoX seeds from and have you done them outside here ? Peace

2 Likes

@ReikoX is the breeder mate. They are not for sale. He usually does a weekly giveaway on one of his threads. You’ve got to be fast to call dibs on them. I’ve seen his giveaway competitions end within 5 minutes of him starting them :rofl:
Maybe he’ll pop by now that I’ve tagged him and say hello. The man’s a total legend :+1:

3 Likes

I just do what I love and pick what I like. I don’t sell my seeds, but I do give away seeds every Friday.

I have a collaboration going on with Afterthought Autos right now, so some of my work will be available from them.

5 Likes

High Esrgood4u thanks for all your help much appreciated, and thanks for Giving RekoX a shout . :+1: Peace.

Thanks for showing your face @ReikoX. Your autos need attention.

Yes I’ve grown @ReikoX autos outdoors in the summer here in the uk. Didn’t yield huge but I got enough for personal. Thing about @ReikoX strains is he grows for dabs. All his strains are off the charts if your after a sticky mess. :rofl:

2 Likes

High ReikoX i will get a look and a read at your beans on Afterthought Autos I see there are some brilliant strains. Ive tried to join a couple of give aways but im scared i mess up the numbers and my name lol im sure i can type dibs though, Thankyou. :+1: Peace.

Thanks Esrgood4u I ave only had one dab before and it made me like i was 14 again lol defo need to have nothing planned afterwards next time, ooooft but it was enjoyable. The pucks he had left he makes edables with. :+1: Thanks again . Peace.

1 Like

Well i have been completley blown away with the generosity on Overgrow and ive been in touch with some cracking people, I would like to thank Gaz29, GreenBhoy, zavorotnuck, and Faithisyours for all there help and generosity we have swapped some beans and ive met some amazing people with great knowledge, Thanks to everyone on Overgrow for such a wonderfull forum and amazing people . Thankyou. Peace. :pray:

5 Likes