Laugh Weed, Giggly Smoke, Happy Hemp Recommendations

Ok back in the day. A long long time ago I took my first hit. What ever type of weed that was made me very happy and laugh a lot. :joy::laughing:
I’ve had just as good and even better. BUT, when I asked they had no clue what type of strain the weed was.
I want some good laugh weed.
I have tried to buy some Laughing Budha but every time I can buy it they are sold out.
So… That’s what brings me to ask this question.
What are some other good strains of giggly, laugh weed? And who sells the seeds?

6 Likes

I don’t want to argue, but …

Many first time users report this state of mind… I’d say that experience with cannabis use also evolves in time. For daily users it is sometimes hard to get same sensations and enjoyment as they had in the beginning…

14 Likes

Here’s a link to some strains that fight everyday society bullshit.

8 Likes

Got some Bruce Banner from ILGM that is really uplifting and I find everyone I smoke it with ends up laughing, too…

5 Likes

I fully agree with you. We will never have that first high again. :cry:

4 Likes

Yeaaaa but also…
https://www.comparethestrain.ca/effect/giggly/

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

At The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store buddy, here are some of the good giggly / laughing strains:

4 Likes

id agree with that too buddy, had some edibles a month or 2 back though and it was insane the giggles we had

2 Likes

Last time I made and ate edibles we all felt like we were going to die, made up a batch of like 30 muffins with approx 32G of stardawg popcorns and sugar leaves so around 1 gram per muffin I ate a full one felt like dying my best mate passed out on his toilet and multiple people either said no fuckin way am I touching another muffin then the others were asking when I’m making them again. No giggles while taking effect but god damn the stories that came out of that batch was priceless.

6 Likes

haha,

myself and gary eff had a wee joly away 1 weekend, we had planned to go to a flight sim experience, the kind they use to train the pilots (in newcastle, uk). we had some brownies with us and were advised they were a bit stronger than usual, so we had one of those before and another after the flight sim…all good, we went out for lunch and then they kicked in, we but mostly me, had total uncontrollable giggles, i couldnt even tell him what was so funny because i was laughing too much, whilst sitting in a cozy bar / pub / resturaunt in the middle of the day getting some funny looks

great fun but come about 6 in the evening neither of us was in a state to go out so we went for a snooze in the hotel and neither surfaced until the next morning lol

my mrs was raging, she phoned and texted me a ton and assumed i was out drinking / clubbing and getting up to mischief, whilst i was simply in my bed sleeping…good times!

4 Likes

There is an unknown strain out there and I’ve been searching high and low for it. I am a cannabis old timer so this was by no means one of my first highs. But I smoked this strain and it just made you happy…you could not get mad, it was almost like MDMA in that you simply could not be mad. If you had to have a talk where you needed to reprimand someone, you simply could not do it on this strain. It was the most peace promoting and laughy strain I have ever smoked in my life. All I know about it, is that it had a hint of skunk taste and tight meaty buds. The kind of buds that seemed to fluff when you put the grind to them. Two hits and you are feeling the peacefulness. No couch lock. Just a very social hap hap happy experience. .It seemed to have that effect on pretty much everyone who smoked it. I’m still searching, I know it’s out there!

3 Likes

4 Likes

if you find it, make sure and let us all know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The old school skunk strains made me giggly again since I’ve been reunited with them actually

5 Likes

While I am still in the process of growing my Laughing Budda, I tried some Chem OG.
So far Chem OG is my favorite. Very uplifting and happy. If anyone has depression I would definitely recommend Chem OG. But I’m still eagerly waiting to try the Laughing Budda.

2 Likes