Lavender or Champagne

Thank you for that info . I had no idea Bingo Pajama was a champagne cross.

3 Likes

Donā€™t really like growing outside nosy neighbors lol

3 Likes

Never heard of the champagne but have a pack of lavender waiting in the wings to get run!

3 Likes

Pink Champagne was another popular one back then. I didnā€™t grow it but knew someone who did. It was a tightly held commercial cut from BC . Was Pink Kush x Champagne .
Champagne seemed to be a strain that was really popular then just disappeared. This thread is the first time I have even seen it mentioned since back then lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting stuff almost finished. To be honest I was rushing way to fast. Iā€™m going to finish to auto run. You stuff looks great. @TestOfOath and @ReikoX gave me some also. They popped and where looking great. Lost more on paid seeds. For friends. They have problems. I shouldnā€™t help but I do. I go the the grow store for one person. Funny. It comes back around.

2 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking and I thought I had to be wrong. I still have half a pack of the snow lotus x Kudra. I think Iā€™m out of bingo pajamas. That cut has some serious terpenes. :+1:

4 Likes

@deep_rob was working with Champagne. He has stated the champagne cut came out of BC, was originally from The Seed Bank, and was Skunk1 x NL2. I havenā€™t seen Rob around for awhile. There is a write up on his IG

4 Likes

Ooo man the original bc Champaign was somthing else miss it dearly

3 Likes

My father renamed it to Roxanne and it was a nice touch

3 Likes

seedfinder attributes the Champagne as a clone only cut? to ā€œHarborside Health Centerā€ and then ā€¦

Pink Champagne is a cupwinning variety and won the 11th Place at the The Karma Cup 2014 in the category Hybrid, submitted by Green Axis Meds!

4 Likes

Like my dad says when we got it champagne it was super dense and it did have a cherry taste to it but back in the day names where names

3 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

Man i forgot all about Lavender. Got it a few times back in the day. We called it dryer sheet weed. It just had that crazy good smell and taste.

3 Likes

Years ago. It had a crazy taste. Smell was delicious. Lol

2 Likes

Not going to lie im running it now and im super excited to see the terp profile of it. Been dreaming of this one terp profile that i remember as a kid and if it is what i think its going to be man my life goals are done

2 Likes

Looking for that super unique terp profile

2 Likes

I got the clone from harborside health center in oakland when I lived in the bay. it sounds like that is what they are referring to.

in the prop 215 prop 420 days clones were $4 to $12 dollars in the bay area, and it was really easy to find great cuts. I just grew clones when I lived there, mostly from harborside. including lavender and champagne, and the OGs I mentioned earlier.

10 Likes

This is def not the same Pink Champagne I am talking about.

5 Likes

I do know that name. Itā€™s been a minute. Man those are old school names. It was pink champagne.

3 Likes

I ended up snagging these Sweet Pink from Second Generationā€¦ Pink Champagne x Dj Short Blueberry https://dcseedexchange.com/product/sweet-pink-pink-champagne-x-dj-short-f4-blueberry-13-regular-seeds/

1 Like