Lavender or Champagne

Remember pink lemonade strain back few years ago

4 Likes

Indeed @anon98660487. Was very tasty

3 Likes

I have lavender by soma, soma lavender f2sā€¦lavender frostingā€¦lavender mimosaā€¦ took me a while to find these, all planned for breeding.

Stay kind

8 Likes

Of course, itā€™s this guy with some BX seedsā€¦ We all saw the joy he was to have on the site.

4 Likes

The 14 year old brother of Ali G .
Big up Staines massive ā€¦

3 Likes

Found a place on Facebook last night with pink lemon crosses canā€™t find it now lol

1 Like

I swear this was a clone from the bay area, back in the 2000ā€™s. Besides harborside, who are the big clone sellers there anymore? Bet we could find the original. Not this BX stuff in seed form.

2 Likes

Not sure who is in charge of the lineage trees on seedfinder. A good portion of it lines up with what I see elsewhereā€¦some of it looks like it has recently been updated to suit one or more of their advertisers

Feel free to tag me when you sprout these. I have a great interest. To me some of the most valuable information on this web site is the smoke reports. Looking forward to that one.

4 Likes

Definitely will bud,! Itā€™ll be a while. But itā€™ll happen

3 Likes

There was a lavender back then and it was a plant found in a pack of somas lavender. Iā€™m sure somebody will find a equal to or better girl with the amount of lavender beans that exist. I havenā€™t seen the clone that was in the bay sense the purples fell out of popularity years ago.
There are more clone sources then ever in the Bay Area and California in general :+1:

4 Likes

Was referring the Pink Champagne, sorry my friend :frowning:

1 Like

anon!

nobody click that linkā€¦ budzarelicious is a scammer

2 Likes

Which strains did the best, any from Bodhi?