Leaf’s Green crack + Blue god

Haha thanks man. Yeah I’ll snap some photos later but 99% sure. Couple nodes have the balls on it now that I look closer but then there’s also great lookin hairs. Sad day… yeah I was wondering whether it’s worth flowering it out or not. Lots of love put into these plants so gonna keep em around, maybe even just throw it outside somewhere for the summer, damn heh. I just noticed green crack is male this morning - no way it could have pollinated my blue god that quick right?! Sorry for being a noob with breeding and what not lol.

2 Likes

The one I said would be Female is MALE??? YOU SURE…sure looked like a lady to me…

Need some beans to run, or you got some???

1 Like

Nope, it couldn’t have pollinated that early.

I’d wait it out on the other one though. You sure those aren’t just calyxes? Let it grow another week and get some good pictures up. We’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

Yeah @jetdro positive. Looking more like a seed every day. So hard to snap photos. I’m keeping it going to make sure of course but I think I am pretty good at sexing my plants . I did grow before but had to shut down for a while. Been having nothing but troubles since I started back up though! Had some white fire og beans, hell of a time germinated and they never popped. Now I have this hermie and male lol. Daaamn. Oh well, next beans from @lefthandseeds maybe it’s a sign! Haha start up those beauty’s next. Going to start more than just 2 plants next time !! Lol hey @Jetdro some goji for a future grow would be great though! Heh. Next in line is black Lebanese x black afghani though so I’m pretty setup !

2 Likes

So hard to get a photo. Going to keep it flower another week to make sure, either way probably keep it haha. Lots of work into this little plant :stuck_out_tongue: can sit outside in my backyard this summer lol

Hard to see in photos still small

2 Likes

Better photo

4 Likes

Unless its growing another leaf or branch there its a boy. That pic is a lot clearer.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s definetly a pre-flower not another branch growing. But still gonna keep it around .

Edit: thinking possibly another hermie … some preflowers near top almost look female.

1 Like

you probably wont know until you get there.

1 Like

OTrying out a little cloning. Took clippings from blue god just for shits and giggles… doing it the old fashioned way - read a post on the FAQ about this one and pretty much the KISS method so why not! For some odd reason the bottom of my clipping ( the one supposed to be submerged in water ) wants to curl UPWARDS. So it’s kinda tricky… first time… let’s see what happens. Lol! @Baltimore

Smokinrav’s simple water technique … sorry don’t know how to link it !

2 Likes

I appreciate it. That’s definitely an easy ass way. Looks good. Yeah those look like nut sacks. Seen a few bags in my day hahaha. I had to. Why the hell did I buy clonex?How long til they can go back in the dirt. If it’s 2 weeks that might give me a window to veg a few clones with my small t8 until the tent clears out.I mean they could be in the tent til I flip. But that would be a 60 day veg lol. I dunno. Thank God I didn’t buy a drum of it. I bought thee smallest bottle tho. I appreciate the time. Doesn’t have to be a real hard woodlike piece does it. I think I’m gonna try to make clones with the NL plant I have. It’s branching off so fast I’m gonna have to top it or flip it. I was thinking of a clone tent in the basement. I just started LST. They’re loving me. Nah I enjoy all this. Thanks dude. I’m running some cool stuff. Well see what becomes of it. I’m gonna have to scrog soon tho. NICE!
Edit I was like what is that round thing holding that saran wrap on that one cup and I was like oh yeah that’s the handle to the cup on it fuking idiot lol

2 Likes

Hey buddy,

About staking the plant, just try not to put the stake, through the main root ball at the bottom of the plant. I always try to put them in on an angle to near the outside of the pot, to not spear the heart of the roots. If you already knew this, sorry, if not, I am just trying to help :slight_smile:
Have a good one Leaf.

K.

4 Likes

Iv found in the past the scoping every node area along the stems to beneficial in determining sex It could be that you may have missed a pistil shooting out and it dried up already I find sometimes it’s easier to ID new pistils higher up in the canopy . Ru you to the point of alternating nodes yet? Hard to tell in the pics?

4 Likes

Thanks tinytuttle, yes I see staggering node points now, flipped to flower 6 days ago. Still hoping for the best with my blue god and green crack. Let them go a little longer just to make sure… I’ll get some pics up today of the accused hermie heh. Just to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks @Kobracom420, wasn’t too sure how to do this yet. Woke up this morning and they have all curled upwards again so I’ll try some things today to stake her down heh. Thanks for all the input, greatly appreciated .

4 Likes

Sometimes the leaves curling down like a claw, can be from Nitrogen Toxicity (your plants don’t look too dark of green, so it probably is not that)… Also, over watering can cause it. Did you try letting them dry right out yet? Perhaps leaving it dry for a day or two may help?

K.

1 Like

I like that you peeped that out that’s a good man right there I like your style fortunately I didn’t know when I ordered but I ordered Square grow bags and those tabs on each corner to where you can put dowel rod straight up and it actually gives the corner support you don’t have to put them on every corner you can cut them flush at the top of the bag and it’ll keep the corners really sharp I just need to go to my neighbors next door and cut down some bamboo shoots but it’s a really good option if you ever check about I can get the name for you but they have the tabs on the corner so you don’t even have to go in the earth.

3 Likes

True. This is where real expertise goes on to play. I should learn more before giving out information. So I apologize about that just from what I’ve seen it does both male and then the same sense that looks like the base of a pistol before it comes out but like he said check in the very top you’ll definitely be able to get an idea want sex is showing but if you getting lots of branches and stuff like you said check out all the nodes all the spaces between be small and hidden I’m sure within the next week or so you’ll be able to make that judgment a little better for what it’s worth thanks for listening and thanks for people with actual knowledge to help and correct. I love constructive criticism

3 Likes

I have never seen bags with those built in them before…That’s pretty sweet. Thanks for letting me know about them. If I ever need to use grow bags, I will remember that.

Thanks Buddy,

K.

No problem dude when I saw it on there on Amazon look really cool it had four white dowel rods in there but to me that seem like too much but then again if you put the dowel rods in first let the plant grow around it you have more angles and options as far as low stress training and during flower and taking some of the stress off the buds I bought three and a half gallon bags I think they should be pretty decent for what I’m doing I’m not trying to grow 20 ft tall plants in a 7 ft tall tent. They are actually really cool like I said even if you cut the Dalles off just as support on the corner the plants will stack better inside your team being squared and round even though I have a bit of space in between every one of them just for the simple fact of air flow. Yeah there were super cheap came in a 5-pack 3 and 1/2 gallons. No problem buddy anytime it’s the least I can do

1 Like

Hey Kobra! Yeh I completely let my pot run dry, very very light… I knew I couldn’t be overwatering! The last photo she was actually just gettin a little thirsty. So I know I’ve dialed in on my watering techniques.

The true problem I think it was : not enough air circulation. Picked up a couple more fans, fed her and she was prayin the next morning heh.

Much needed photo : so here is blue gods awesome female parts :wink:

Male parts ?! Wtf?! Lol . … well not lookin like a clyx I’ve ever seen. More like balls . So friggin hard to get photos so here it is!! A bunch! Lmao

BTW: nodes started alternating before I switched to flower… just wanted to make clear. Once I seen that plus had pre-flowers and nearly outta room : OH SHIIIT flower time! Lol!!

Blue god smells delicious!!! I hope I can get just a little amount of quality flower lol

1 Like