Leaf’s Green crack + Blue god

The Blue god I had (won a cup through Reeferman) was very nice smoke, but WP was an issue at the start, and yield was not on par, with what I would like…I still have a mother of it, if you want a cutting, I can try my luck shipping one to you? I was planning on murdering her soon, regardless. I don’t have the room fro her in my stable…

K.

Oh deadly man, yeah for sure. I just love the smoke, very unique and potent! Works great for my back pain. Great plant overall, but doesn’t like to be fed too much ! If you think it’s possible to send I definetly cannot refuse… I’m in Canada.

What do u think ? Look like pollen sacs?? lower down on the exact same branch that has pistils. Sorry for the shitty photos but it’s hard to focus in on that lol

I wish I could see it better…I have shitty eyesite haha. As far as the cuts go, I will try and get a couple before the momma gets killed off…I can send them wherever you are in Canada, I will just need a safe address? You can PM me your addy… I can’t say exactly when I will get to the cuts, but when I do, it’s the least I can do, for all the help and freebies the stellar folks here have given me.

Regards,

K.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much kobra! Such a great community of people. I love it ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

little update : DAY 10 flower

still keeping these plants going. both plants showing pistils and what appears to be balls on each plant. maybe im tripping out a s they are actually calyx’s?? but both plants seem to be producing bud sites. heres some better photos

BLUE GOD

GREEN CRACK

5 Likes

You must be pretty happy…

It’s hard for me to see in the pics…But it almost looks like those “balls”, may just be little leaves, before they unroll?

I forgot to let you know…I had already killed my Blue God mother off, my buddy told me today…Sorry Dude :frowning:

But…

I have one better… I have a Grape God (waaay better IMHO), that is a nice Pheno…heavy producer…

K.

1 Like

oh okay! yeah i am very happy … lol two females !! woohoo, yesss… grape god is an amazing strain man. definitely be interested in some of those !

2 Likes

I forgot to mention…In one of your pics there, it shows a twist tie that’s on pretty tight, you may want to loosen it off a bit? It looks like it is starting to cut into your girl…

K.

5 Likes

okay, thanks. didnt realize that would be bad, i will loosen it once the lights turn on. thanks man!

3 Likes

UPDATE: DAY 14 FLOWER.

So I was jumping the gun on the hermie plant, being a noob and worrying green crack was a male. Green crack now looks more female than blue god does. But as kobra pointed out, could be leaves uncurling. so staying positive and looks good so far! Here’s a few pics of the girls :stuck_out_tongue:

GREEN CRACK

BLUE GOD

5 Likes

Looking good leaf glad to see they turned out to be females

2 Likes

Thx man! Me too. Hey I’ve been reading up on adding Epsom salts in flower, but would you happen to know what week Into flower I would feed it some magnesium and sulphur? Thanks for any info

1 Like

Good Morning Leaf, I personally don’t use the epsom salt and would only do so if I had a magnesium deficiency, I grow hydro ( but do occasionally )and have grown in soil, sometimes the soil can be deficient and I would add a teaspoon of epsome in a gallon of water. I would use the epsome water every 1-2 weeks adding it to the feeding schedule during flower, some people sprinkle it around the base and some foliar feed it to the plants as well. I know people say it’s supposed to help in bigger better buds, but I’m not sure about that. Unless you have a magnesium deficiency you probably don’t need it. That’s just my opinion tho lol like my grandma use to say get out of that dirt and get into the water tub :wink:

So I started growing hydro, not sure that’s what she meant, lol but hey …

3 Likes

This plant has hermied, it has male and female flowers.

I usually go from when they finish stretching, through until that last week before chopping.

3 Likes

And it won’t be long before they start popping. Good catch @Shadey

3 Likes

Okay thanks everyone for the info… that’s what I thought! I should probably move it out of the cabinet?? Looking close at the green crack and doesn’t look like any hermie signs yet. So hoping to have at least one pure female !

3 Likes

I generally cull them, not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Cull them? Sorry don’t know this term haha. Just cut er down?

2 Likes

Yeah, lol that’s a nice way of saying kill it

3 Likes

Hehe okay, might just keep it in the backyard this summer :slight_smile: see what happens! Or give it to a family member

1 Like