LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Embarrassed to say Looking at plant in tray one i noticed spotting on the older growth and in fact have the beginning stages of mites They seem to be on plant #1 so I just pulled it and am now fretting about the two nice shorter plants. I was going to finish the room anyway so no biggie but would rather not spray or have bug filled buds but i can’t just watch Thought I might try gassing them with high ppm co2 but have read vastly different results. any tips i would entertain. Diamond and Pearls.

Spotting on the unTopped plant only but i know thats a lie.

Took down the infected plant.

Others still look ok but I havent had time to give them the once over.

I will ponder a course of action.

11 Likes

Hope you caught the buggers before they got into the rest.

:bug:

4 Likes

Without chems, you wont get rid of them completely. Control is possible until harvest though.

Predator mites would help keep populations in check. I’ve heard physically spraying them off the plants reduces numbers.

6 Likes

Flower Day 23.

"Bambi" with a few glamor shots…

14 Likes

Those look perfectly dialed in @Kraven

:clap:

6 Likes

Hand Vac…it helps until you can harvest. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Day 48 update. Bambi 4 had to be cut down. She was too dense for her own good and got mold growth all up the center cola masses. It’s a real shame she was turning out to be really pretty. Neither of the other three show any signs of mold growth tho. I’ll update with them tomorrow on schedule.

9 Likes

I hate to sound like the typical male, but this has never happened to me before…can I blast the whole plant and salvage something or is she a total loss?

3 Likes

that sux it is a major blow after the time invested.

3 Likes

Dang dude that sucks. Mold or no mold the plants look great and nice pictures. Ive got mold on a couple beautiful outdoor plants. I like to think my life is pretty good when my biggest concern was my weed plants have mold.

3 Likes

@DavesNotHere

I would pull that plant from the room.

6 Likes

@DavesNotHere I’m with @99PerCent that plant will rain spores on the rest of them as long as they’re together.

6 Likes

I’m truly heartbroken. Bambi 6 has moldy growth on the center buds like 4, but not as bad. The other two aren’t as compact as 4 and 6 and aren’t showing any mold growth. I think I’m just gonna chop them all and hope I can salvage something.

12 Likes

nooooo!!!

they’re so beautiful still though

4 Likes

Bummer man, what’s your humidity at?

2 Likes

It was holding at 45-50% with no need for my dehumidifier, but the past couple days of rain and wetness pushed it closer to 60-65% before I realized it and hooked the dehumidifier back up.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Diamonds and Pearl’s still veggin out…

8 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are done at 57 days. These were a pretty easy to grow variety. Short and stalkey plants with thick buds. Luckily my humidity is rarely high enough to be conductive to bud rot. All three have that cookie smell like momma, but each has slightly different undertones. None of them stretched very much, and they all had zero larf.
all bud, hardcore mode!

Diamonds and Pearls 1 has the most fruity scent, and the densest buds. Not a lot of purple, but night time lows stayed in the mid 70s.

Diamonds and Pearls 4 has a strange cheese sweet funk on top of the cookie smell. It’s an odd combination for sure. I can’t wait to see how it changes in the jar. She was also the tallest.

Diamonds and Pearls 8 smelled the most like ICookies and had the most purple in the buds. She was also the shortest and had the smallest buds.

I’ll be posting some trichome shots later when I get home.

18 Likes

Nice work ReikoX. they sure are fat.

7 Likes