LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Diamonds and pearls coming along not as fat as RiekoX’s but they are doing good despite my best efforts to keep em from performing at their potential but i believe I am still in the win column on this one.

17 Likes

Delirious at 28 days, they all went in at about 24 inches and are now just above 36 inches.

17 Likes

Getting any smells yet?

7 Likes

A few weeks back, I pulled a clone from D&P 6. Didn’t veg long enough but flipped anyway…

Some serious stink coming off of this lady. Not sure how to describe it yet. I’ll keep working to find some comparison.

Loud for sure.

7 Likes

I just gave a few lower buds for a slight rub and had a pleasant surprise. The two on the left smell identical, putrid sour grapes :smiling_imp: the two on the right seemed slightly different one of them was a very strong grape smell with not much else but the other had grape with some skunky lavender to it. The second set i smelled may be off because of terps on my hands from the first side but ill check again in a little while.

3 Likes

Few trichome shots of the Diamonds and Pearls.

16 Likes

Now that is a picture worth a thousand words :thumbsup:

6 Likes

14 Likes

Those Diamonds and Pearls really stack up those buds!
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

You know, @argo945, @ReikoX, I don’t even like you anymore. You guys produce such beautiful bud that it makes me want to set my old shed on fire! This summer has been a drag but I can always count on inspiration from you two. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

growing season is upon us try again :wink: You got it in ya!

7 Likes

Yes it is and I’m very excited! I have a stellar line up of seeds thanks to my OG brethren. I’m busy trying to decide what to do in the 2 smaller tents that I have. My DIY LED didn’t perform as expected and I don’t think I have the wattage to flower with it. Larfy plants, only tops have buds, not pretty. I may put a 400 watt cool tube in there for fall. Tent is 3X3. Currently 18 14watt screw in LEDs shucked and peeled. Fail forward! That’s what it’s about! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Some nice results starting to roll-in. I especially like the look of the ‘Bambi’.

8 Likes

@oleskool830 stick your 400w in if you want to fatten your buds up bro ,what week of flo are you in.? If you’re thinking about it then just go ahead, you know what to expect from the hps… only you know when to change it up (& hps aren’t THAT bad mate…( just sayin, my friend.)
Anyway hopefully alls well with you and yours…
Happy growing/Smoking,
Gaz

6 Likes

Hey @Gaz29! I hope this finds you and yours healthy and happy. I haven’t heard from you in a minute but you’re always in my thoughts. My summer has been brutal in case you haven’t been following lately. Next summer I’ll have AC in the shed or just won’t grow in July and August. Lots of work and the heat always wins. I’ve been lucky to get 1 jar of buds per plant in the last couple of months. Same amount or more of work for a weeks worth of medicine. But, the prime grow season for me is 2 weeks away. Need to start poppin’ seeds! Take care my brother and keep that freekin’ Chimney teekin’ My friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I love my HPS for flowering. Going back to it. My DIY LED will be fine for veg. Got some busy work ahead of me. Take Care @Gaz29
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Well today is flower day 32 for the three Bambi testers…starting to get a sweet, maybe fruity smell from the three. I am having a nute issue at the moment…it seems that the MG was not flushing from my coco so things are not looking pretty, I flushed the whole system with fresh plain water two days to try and leach out some of the build-up…and switched back to GH, the same old formula as before…really frustrated that the nutes didn’t work well in my system with the medium I use…other folks swear by it, its just not for me.

:peace:

A471

A472

A473

Pretty Buds

13 Likes

Happy Labor Day!

Back to work!!

6 Likes

So I ended up with about 6oz of flower from the Bambi’s after all was said and done. The whole central stalk buds were a total loss on #4. #6 lost her top 5" of flower, but the other less densely packed cluster were good. #3 and #7 were both fine, not sure if they were more resistant or just not as densely packed as the other two. They all had a real sweet kinda fruity smells. I ended up trimming and jarring 3oz and the rest is gonna get blasted. I don’t have dried pics of 4 and 6 cause I chopped them into smaller sections to dry without risk of the mold spreading

Bambi #3 dried

Bambi #7 Dried

11 Likes