LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Hey @LED_Seedz Iā€™d love to test out some of your varieties. Iā€™m growing in coco with modified Lucas formula under a combination of LEDs (COBS and PFD boards) . I donā€™t have any grow journals online as itā€™s illegal where I live, but I can post up pics of some plants I have in flower right now and can definitely keep one in the future.

5 Likes

Weā€™d be honored for a chance to test for you, your plants are beautiful. Igor is above and beyond any male Iā€™ve ever witnessed. Our current journal is offline, as there hasnā€™t been much excitement round the farm to show off. If youā€™d like a rundown of the recent happeningsā€¦

We run strictly organics, peat and coco-based soil with fish emulsion and plant based nutes. The slightly calcium deficient motherplant you see above is a Durban x C99, the mother of the Poison Apple. We have been supplying a few patients with clones in return for buds so our flowering rooms have been empty since July / August.
Lighting is 220w of LED, with a 400w HPS supplementing flowering. Up to twelve plants is completely legal, so a six minimum is no problem at all.

8 Likes

I am keeping an updated list of committed testers in the first post. If I have missed someone please let me know and I will make the adjustment.

Also a little clarification, Igor (no longer with us) was an F2 male Starfighter who I originally choose to make several crosses and has not been seen on this site. The one pictured in my thread is ā€œFesterā€ which is an F4 Starfighter the grandson of Igor. Heā€™s chilling.
:v:

5 Likes

Ooh, my mistake. Fester is crazy beautiful. I want him tattooed on my arm, photorealistic.

4 Likes

Very impressive! Whatā€™s the temperature at pick of the winter? and how big system you got?

Happy harvesting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i do.

1. Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

2. MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Cup - Competition Thread šŸ

3. ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

Simultaneous my man! Just the way we roll in COSTA RICA! Pura Vida!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz count me in brother.

I can run a whole 12 pack no problem!

Jake's flower shop is my pseudo journal

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

All your gear is cherriesā€¦ and Grassmonkey is the easiest pot to grow Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦ and I know at least 4 or 5 peeps who will back me up on that.

7 Likes

I think he was just messing with you! Youā€™re probably the most active member on overgrow.

6 Likes

I would love to help out. I have not started a grow journal since joining the new OG here, but popping and running some test beans would be a great first journal, right?

Soil: 50/50 ProMix/FF Ocean Forest with extra perlite added
Nutes: FF trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom): CalMag and assorted suppliments

Lights:
Veg - T8 flouro tubes
Flower - Advanced PlatinumLED P450 x 2

Started growing on original OG forum in 2005.

Some pics of my ghetto setup and a few recent *specimens.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ganjajuana

*-Specimens flowered under HPS lighting.

7 Likes

Where you been hiding? Looks nice. Look forward to your show.

Cheers

4 Likes

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 14 hours before trying again.

4 Likes

Yes even a beginner who can follow directions like baking a cake can flat Krush this strain, its easy, forgiving and finishes solid 54-56 days turn after turn and sure clones aggressively too. It and Hippy Slayer will never leave my garden as long as I live. :mushroom:

2 Likes

yea me too 13, gotta wait ten it saysā€¦so i wait to like shit i could like todayā€¦IC the point but Iā€™m solid and not gonna pad my numbers, I have a life and Iā€™m too busy for stats :slight_smile:

1 Like

put me down for a soil grow please can comply with requirements in near future :wink:

Jan 2018 sounds good to me, and no you cant have control of my environment via phone app although its currently been installed :wink:

https://overgrow.com/t/herbies-garden/4061

https://overgrow.com/t/trimmers-discussion/4339

https://overgrow.com/t/leaf-stripping-method/4224

4 Likes

Yo this sounds awesome. Welcome To The Basement I would be growing organic using either a 1000watt HPS or 600watt hps

4 Likes

I think you are right bro! HAHAHAHAHA

I realized after i read itā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

Iā€™ll give a em a go!
Iā€™ll be going the organic route.

What strain? Or did I miss thatā€¦

5 Likes

Gonna be four pot luck, I have been a tester for years for him swampā€¦promise any of the four will be epic, he just doesnā€™t rush things and its always right as rain when I test for him, thats how I have ended up with keepers over the yearsā€¦he goes 40 years back with deep relationships in the industry, he is my friend and I think you would be a good candidate for a grow, I have seen your work. Iā€™m really glad he decided to open up the test pool for one more committed member to the elite site. Folks donā€™t know what he is offering yet, and in the end the winner will see they just got a life changing opportunity. :peace:

6 Likes

Overgrow is a winnerā€™s site, simple bro!

7 Likes