LEDSeedz Seed drop info, and where to get them

Those calculations! You paid too much for seeds!.. :smirk: ā€œNot of Otiaā€

:upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

How did you accomplish this feat?

3 Likes

The magic of math. Pay no mind to the numbers.

I was in touch with the man at the outset of this new adventure.

Diligence, not magic.

9 Likes

:confounded: :sparkles: :persevere:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Glad to hear your health is back! Thanks for the info. Iā€™m in. Best vibes on the new endeavor and on continued health bro! peace

3 Likes

You are a wise man.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Ha! Awesome label Mangā€¦

K.

2 Likes

Just checking in to make sure everyone got on to the site ok? Apparently there is some sniping that gets done on the site so no exact times of drops are listed so they are not sitting there waiting to go live. I do know that it is happening this Saturday in case there is something you are looking out for. Iā€™ll also try and log in here once I know itā€™s about to happen to OGā€™ers get first crack.

Have a great week!

9 Likes

I got on ok. Is the whole deal auction only?

2 Likes

Not at all in fact I have no auctions going atm. All prices will be listed prior to the drop and if you try and add packs now you will receive an email the minute they go live.

5 Likes

Oh, okay, Iā€™m hearing you now. It was early, and I was not reading very well. My mistake. Thatā€™s a pretty nice way to run it. It sounds like the demand is so high this works well. I know I saw epic gear there when I stopped by for a minute.

Best vibes! Iā€™m looking to a better year financially for me this yearā€¦ I want to play, too!

2 Likes

Do you know StocktonT?

Drop is 8 PM EST This Saturday evening.
:wink:

Best of luck!

6 Likes

Hello , i dont now what you mean ?

Been getting a few PMā€™s. If you guys could please keep questions to this thread or use the provided email in the first post it would be much appreciated.

Lots of strain info with pictures in this thread as well:

Getting spread pretty thin with the drop happening this Saturday.

Kind regards,
PJ

5 Likes

Did you go by another name?

Who are you speaking to m8?

Yes I am, was also at an invite only site and itā€™s on its way down

I have been known online or back online since 95 as PJ or P.Jennings. Breedbay was invite only back in the day and I was there for years. I heard it came back online a minute ago but I see itā€™s down again.

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize breedbay was invite I was talking about The Big Boys Club, CC.
Thereā€™s another that popped open donā€™t remember name of it, B1g wyrm started it I believe at least thatā€™s who the invite came from.

1 Like