LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

Soil Grow Update - 4 Weeks 12/12

I have pics of all the girls tonight. I love the way they are looking. Things are going so smooth it almost makes me worry. It’s never too late for a royal brain fart on my part though. lol

Time for a bong or few…

11 Likes

I am looking at beautiful green grass, and listening to some blue grass.

I am in heaven.

99%

6 Likes

Shot from the closet left tray is the 9lb hammer x starfighter.

7 Likes

Soil Grow Update - 5 weeks 12/12

This will be the last time I try they get individual photo sessions before chopping time. It got hairy working around in the small tent to get pics of each. They are still doing great. About to start adding some stakes and wire to gather up the lower branches and try to keep the canopies tighter for room.

2 and #3 are my favorites this week. Oh, I love’em all…

10 Likes

Looking very much like momma. Are we getting any aromas yet? Orange peel at all?

3 Likes

Not getting much smell from them yet. Just kind of green sweet at this point.

3 Likes

Soil Grow Update - 6 weeks 12/12

Finally seeing some red hair and girth coming on. Still haven’t shown much personality as far as smell. #3 and #6 have a sweeter, slight spicy smell while #2 #7 have more stinky outhouse/crab-boil kind of smell. #3 and #6 have a few wonky leaves. I notice some rust spotting and fed them heavy and I think they may have some lockout so I’m going to ease up on them. No signs of any problems with #2 and #7.

My team mates are missing in action? @argo945 @Worcestershire_Farms ?

12 Likes

The cut of 9lb hammer I ran had an almost squash/ rotten orange type odor there were some sweet smells and flavors from her. Looking Solid over there in ganjaville , Peace OG

5 Likes

Just chugging along, trying to keep from flooding the thread with pictures of leaves – beautiful though these leaves are. This captain will go down with the ship before he abandons post.

There is a fine line between perfect temps and stalling growth, and weather out here is twisted!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2018/03/26/groundhog-crime-arrest-warrant-issued-punxsutawney-phil-deception/460011002/

9 Likes

Got the plants out doing some tote stacking almost had a res blow out oops.
9lbhammer x Starfighter front and center.

9lb hammer x Starfighter on right side just a few days into 12/12.

11 Likes

I found out last week that my mechanical timer set screw didn’t get tightened when i was adjusting the time wheel so the plants have been in flower like 5 days. I am going to have to do something soon. I raised the lights and got my desk out of the office space, some progress. This project is going to be pushed by the plants. ha ha

9lb hammer x star fighter on the left. The sky is no limit but the ceiling is.

7 Likes

Oh no, I have more user error with mechanical timers than the digital ones. :scream:

2 Likes

im not sure why i was fucking with it must have been stoned ha ha.

3 Likes

It’s that damn temple ball’s fault brother!

1 Like

Soil Grow Update - 7 Weeks 12/12

I gave them their last feeding Sunday night. Except #3, I went ahead and started her flush with straight water. I guess she didn’t like me as well as the others. She was starting to get some crispy lock-out leaves up high and it seems to have stopped tonight and starting to fade already. I think she’ll make a couple more weeks. #6 could have been fed heavier as she has started looking hungry on the lower leaves. #2 and #7 are rocking right along.

Orange peel / zest smell is strong on #7.

I’ve been putting it off, but I think I’ll be staking them up some this week.

10 Likes

Nice work i am getting a woody over here looking at yours, and I am just getting this party started on my end. I still don’t have a 100% lock on sex yet. Soon the two will have the closet to their selves. Nice growing!!!

2 Likes

First girl flipped to 12/12 right after the last update, making today the end of week one of flower, and end of May, the first harvest.

6 Likes

Whew glad I am not the only one still barely in flower. :slight_smile:

Going to have to move some stuff today. and get the room up at least. plants in the lights alert

6 Likes

No need to rush, the thread will exist forever. We just need to make sure when someone Google searches “9Lb Hammer x Starfighter grow journal” and ends up here, they find a good representation of PJs work, and have the information they need to make the purchase.

3 Likes

well that might in fact never happen on this side of the fence after flowering a week the plants are say, leaning male both of them grrr thank god i still have two other giants. I got them separated and in their own trays. (giant root mass) I am sure they will be stressed for a few days not helping matters. i will go find my camera but i will let em go until the blind could tell and put them in the worm bin/compost pile out back. it is friday so i will be popping seeds I’m gonna soak the lemon garlic supper bumming 4 month veg starting to think 15 bucks a pop for genetic testing would have saved the juice.ahh life with seeds.

separated.

root wad

well give em another week just to see what happens.

5 Likes