LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

Dammit man! I hate that, Argo. :disappointed:

2 Likes

well 4/4 males out of 5 beans not crushed by the post. We live another day as these beautiful smelling boys become compost. We try again… Thanks for including me in the test grow and i loved meeting all the testers on the thread.

LED seedz was nice enough to have sent a few more packs . so back to the seed stash and on with the hunt!

Peace and see you around.

6 Likes

That certainly stinks. That’s a lot of time [bout 30 days more than I ever do] to invest in to any plant without knowing the sex. I hope you have much better luck with something different.

5 Likes

Thanks it feels good to know i get to test for you and I know about taking clones under 12/12 for testing sex and now a couple of companies offer genitic testing 15 a pop for 4 packs but i figured two boys two girls but it skips once and a while like that favorite part in an album always seems to get scratched.I appreciate your direct approach in things and look forward to meeting you some day. Thanks for putting up with my constant annoyances and letting me to continue to test your work.

4 Likes

Soil Grow Update - 8 weeks 12/12

Well here we are in the flush. I think girl #3 is afraid of snakes or something. I left all the bad leaves on her for all to see. Let it all hang out. The good, the bad, the ugly, right?

They only had straight water 2 nights ago. Girl #6 is fading fast, but only on the side of her that is nearest the center of the light. More Cal/Mag next time? I’m still new to the LEDs and this is my first grow under them from seed. Girls #2 and #7 are both just starting the fade.

They seem to smell different every night. Tonight, there is still an orange peel wang to #7. #2 has a more musky smell. #3 has more of a stink like wet latex paint or scrotum musk. #6 smells hashy only after you touch her and rub your finger tips together.

Trichomes are turning milky on all of them but there are still a lot of clears.

Looking forward to a nice harvest soon.

11 Likes

Looking good over there. As long as the flowers are good. I don’t smoke the fan leaves. Should be a good harvest she shouls have some tight nugs on her.
Peace OG

3 Likes

Coming up on the second week of flower and the leaves have started to overlap, to the extent moisture started accumulating on sandwiched portions. A slight defoliation fixed that, and about a dozen leaves are now being prepped for canna cigars. The structure in her branches is real heavy. She’s gunna be a monster… :yum:

:hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :beers:

Oh yeah, I have the camera up and running then realized my phone doesn’t have a micro SD slot. I’ve started taking pics with it, just gotta get a mini-usb to micro-usb wire.

(Also, you might notice the teeth on her leaves curling up from poor transpiration. Really hoping to get that resolved before full flowering kicks in.)

7 Likes

Which company? I had to pay $15 each and the 4 pack was $60.

3 Likes

Thats what I was trying to say

2 Likes

I was hoping you found somebody cheaper. I used them for my @LED_Seedz testing

5 Likes

Day 19

8 Likes

Soil Grow Update - 9 weeks 12/12

Getting very close now. I just drenched them with straight water again 2 nights ago. I will start harvesting as they drink the pots up some. I have the veg table full and ready for the room in the tent. Trichs are mostly cloudy on all. #6 has a few ambers if you look for them while #7 still has a lot of clears. #2 and #6 are fading nicely, but poor #3:disappointed:

Yes, I posted 2 close-ups of #7. She is special. Strong smell like the orange “sniff-proof” model car glue they came out with in the 70’s. But that shit wouldn’t get you high, so maybe that’s not necessarily a good thing? bwahaaha

Sorry, delirious, need bongs and sleep…

11 Likes

Day 22 - Merry Cannabis Christmas! Girls environment got a little upgrade today with additional red spectrum, and soon, some UVB will get added to the mix as well.

7 Likes

Looking great, WC. Them stems!

I will be celebrating 4/20 by starting harvest on mine. Girl #3 is not going to do much else so I’m gonna take her first before her sugar leaves start to crisp. I will make lots of pre-chop pics as I take them.

Happy 420 !

6 Likes

Soil Grow pdate - Harvest has begun

I took girl #3 Friday (4/20) night and trimmed her out. Then had a booked up weekend and will get back to harvest with #2 next tomorrow night.

It was a pretty easy trim. Took about 2.5 hours and I did a tight manicure. While trimming it had a citrus and pine smell like a mild orange scented pine sol is best I know to describe it.

Here is Girl #3’s last photo session. She is now dismembered and hanging in darkness.

Yield, dried bud shots and smoke report data as it comes available.

10 Likes

All of the LEDSeeds crosses start heavy trichome production around day 25, from what I can tell.

10 Likes

Soil Grow Update - Harvest Girl #6

I took girl #6 down andd trimmed her out last night. She is hanging in the back room with #3.

2 down, 2 to go.

As soon as one comes out of the flower tent, others are taking their place. The veg table has elbow room again. Here’s some clone of the Star Hammers being harvested. I will see if I can keep #3 healthy this time. :slight_smile:

Just got stoned on a nug from last night’s trim that ended up on the cable-box. I just had to know…

10 Likes

Girl #2 chopped trimmed and hung last night. Only one more to go.

I will take the last one (#7) down tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

12 Likes

Nice work!!! Those look amazing.

3 Likes

Beautiful work @ganjajuana I’m glad you’ll be sticking around for a while. What’s your opinion on the harvest date? I know the first one down (#3?) was due to heavy yellowing, you think you’ll pull your second batch closer to ten weeks again or closer to eight weeks like the first girl?

Four and a half weeks into flower on the first 9Lb Starfighter over here.

They need some more P and K, so imma start boosting that today. Should have started it last week. Secondary growth is killing it tho

10 Likes