LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

Glad to hear it man! :beers: We want to make sure to justify your choosing us.

So what distinguishing characteristics made you choose the 9 Pound Hammer mother over her sisters?

4 Likes

Shortest most potent plant of the bunch. Terpens were also more through the roof.

6 Likes

I’ve made it through the arctic blast and we graduated up to the 8" nursery pots tonight. 50/50 ProMix/FFOF

They look like they had stalled the last day or two so it was time for some new digs. A couple of them had some spotting on some older leaves. Nothing concerning. They were ready for a little food so I watered in with Fox Farms Big Bloom and Grow Big at half strength. They should go BOOM in a couple days.

7 Likes

My boring morning update. I flipped the coco covers so the curve was down as the seedlings grew a few cm’s. still hand watering.

Have a great weekend!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Things growing along, tight nodes, check, time to get some food going

Have a good week

6 Likes

Looking good brother, rock on. OG

2 Likes

Happy in the new digs. No signs of sex yet. All plants rage from about 6-8" tall except for #8 which is only about 4" and wider than most of the others.

I’m hoping my next update will have some close-ups of some girly parts…~snicker~

Ganja

10 Likes

Looking very nice guys!

Thank you for the updates.
:v:

4 Likes

Veg is going strong. I would guess the girls have reached the bottom of their container and should be ready for flower in a couple weeks.

Madonna is still the biggest but she was born first. Charlotte appears to be the most vigorous.
Crystal is going to be colorful, I would be so disappointed if she throws pollen.
Annie and Kate are sensitive to the cold.
Mary and Lois have the most beautiful slender leaves.
Cindy, Joanne, Emily, and the red-headed step-child are middle of the road. Not really exemplary or struggling in any area.

Girls found a stray so I them keep her as a pet. Name’s Lambchop cuz I thought she was a Lambsquarter, but I’m not so sure anymore.

Still no signs of sex

No rush.

They’re only on earth a finite amount of time.

Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

• Diggy
6 Likes

Still running smooth here so far. I will be starting LST on them this weekend. I wanted to get some pics of top and side view of each plant for you to check out @LED_Seedz .

They got second feeding tonight. (1ts/gal FF Grow Big, 1tbs/gal FF Big Bloom)

Still waiting for some panties to drop. I would love to get 6 girls.

12 Likes

I like labels. :label:

99%

6 Likes

A pic from the veg cab this morning been growing more leaves and roots. day 27 since being dropped in the overnight shotglass soak.

9 Likes

It’s an OCD thing. :grin:

I think I’m OCD/ADHD. I can do a project to perfection…half way. Then SQUIRREL! I’m off to my next project. Gotta stick this one through for the team!

6 Likes

Everyone’s plants looking very nice. Next couple of weeks should be telling.

4 Likes

We got into some bondage tonight.

Bent over and looking at you.

The Up-Skirt shot.

11 Likes

I almost killed one letting the cube go to dry but i caught it in time (top right) bout time to hook up the water works and cube up.

have a good week.

8 Likes

Looking good Argo. I have been performing a stress test on one of mine too.

Ooopsies! I got a little too strong with the pimp hand during our training session last night. Plant #1 stem snapped all the way through last night when I was pulling her over more. I quickly repaired it with a small splint and some tape. The pics below are from today, approx 16 hours after break. Not looking so good now. I think I should have just put the top in the cloner rather than back on the plant?

It looks like it was just about to show me some balls so it may not be a bad loss. It still has 4 healthy branches coming out below the break.

I smoked a few bongs and all is right with the world again :sunglasses:

10 Likes

My meat hooks can do some gardening damage. it will work out.

4 Likes

7 Likes