LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

Industrial accidents are a way of life for my plants.

99%

5 Likes

First couple hairs look to be appearing today, but my eyes and camera are terrible. No rush. They’ve got space to fill before the flip.

8 Likes

Things are looking pretty good.

Looking fairly uniform plants.

Nice!

4 Likes

They really are, with the exception of only a couple minor traits. Most notably would be Crystal’s pinstripes, that extend into the veins of the leaves. Can’t get a good picture of it.
The smell so far has a sharp fruity note that I really like. It’s kinda nice not knowing what to expect, like growing your own Christmas present.

6 Likes

Love those regular seeds.

99%

4 Likes

Transplant day I already miss cube caps split in 1/2 feature but I had to see what all the hype was about with the green plastic.

They look a lot grumpier than when i started.

7 Likes

I don’t know what the green thingies do but they look cool. Those plants will take off when they get their footing. Mine are growing like crazy so far. I’m about 5 weeks above ground and have been training for a week to make short bushes to fit my space. 4’x2’ veg area already full.

I’ll get some update pics up this evening.

6 Likes

just drip caps to keep the alge off and to provide a even distrubition of water/solution to the cubes. Google flora-flex they have some great stuff for growing.

8 Likes

Still in veg.
Yo, Argo, Ganja. You guys are killing it. I should have started earlier. Lmao :grin:

6 Likes

shoot i am the one bringing up the rear the plants look good!

3 Likes

They are about 5 weeks above ground now and starting to bush out for me.

Have a great weekend er’body!

~ganja

9 Likes

Looks like someone in the front row got a boo boo.

6 Likes

happier 13 hrs later

9 Likes

What nutrients do you use? Loving the shade of green on em

3 Likes

GH 3-part right off the bottle dilliuted to suit my fancy… I’m still way light but I’m hand watering for now so next batch will be closer too 1200 ppm to test the water as it were right now we are sitting at 700ppm

2 Likes

fricking sweet and squat!

3 Likes

Veg is doing better a day or so after transplant, except the one i almost killed by drought is falling behind.
9lbhammerxS.F. the 4 in front

8 Likes

We are starting to really get going now.

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Still hand watering for strong wet/dry cycles trying to catch up.

10 Likes

Damn @argo945, those look in perfect health…I sure love to see happy flat shiny clean green leaves bro, nice work!!

7 Likes