LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

My daily update day 37 since water was added to the equation. The 4 in front are the specimens requiring observation for this post. I am currently top feeding GH three part 500ppm veg formula1:1:1 with si added. Fertigating by hand encouraging wet dry cycles, today was the first real food.

These things are about ready to explode.

more balms.

what i tore down a room, to get to today.

peace

9 Likes

Every new open wall or ceiling is another can of worms that won’t work in the compost.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I have two bathrooms that need the ceilings pulled and redone…love the 1955 house but the construction in some parts has reached its max life and needs to be redone…always a project to do If I get board…wife convinced me to lay out walls for the open air carport and close it in so getting lumber this month to do that too…she needs a screened in porch she claims.

7 Likes

Everyone’s getting a light defoliation in a second. Males have shown themselves, and will get an extra heavy defoliation to make sure they’re not blocking any of the lovely ladies.

Annie is the only hold-up before we start flowering. The soil was too acidic for her liking. You’d need a good eye to see her tucked in there between Charlotte and Lois, but she’ll gain her stride, and the lights won’t get switched until she’s 100%.

7 Likes

want a hand for a day?

4 Likes

After the haircuts.

The little orphan Annie. Happy as a pig in a warm buttermilk bath.

You can see the old damage in this picture.

And Charlotte, the first male to show. My secret second favorite of the bunch.

And Crystal… Oh how sad it is that she is a male.

Nobody will be removed for a good couple weeks still. I’m thinking maybe a Valentine’s day flip to 12/12

6 Likes

Do you have a male to female ratio?

4 Likes

In a perfect world these things will show me their sex and go into flower this weekend. I have fed them full strength FF Grow Big and Big Bloom the last 2 waterings and they LOVED it. My veg table runneth over.

9 Likes

Couple on the fence still. Results will be in soon.

3 Likes

i love that fert combo! The plants love it.

3 Likes

They really appreciate the extra airflow.

10 Likes

plants vegging front 4

10 Likes

Gotta say man, you grow some dank shit…you always have, but these girls just look foookin’ exceptional, man your crushing it on this pass bro…green mojo…keep the fire lit man!!

:evergreen_tree::boom::thumbsup::sweat_drops::zzz:

5 Likes

They are taking off now. i will hook up the timer and res i was thinking about flipping soon to get this show started. i got busy with work and the t-5’s burned some leaves but not bad.

9 Likes

Everyone’s plants looking super happy in here. Can’t wait to get them all sexed up!

4 Likes

I have a dirty mind…

3 Likes

SHOW TIME!

Transplanted to 3.5gal pots (50/50 Promix/FFOF) and watered in with Grow Big, Big Bloom and CalMag. I took a cutting from each and dropped in the aerocloner thingy.

None have shown sex but I couldn’t wait. They are getting big and my headroom is limited. Any dude in there should show balls in a few days. The girls can be more bashful. I count on a couple males coming out of there to have room when they stretch out.

Before transplant.

In the flower tent with some small AK47 clones mixed in.

I’m really liking #3, #6 and #8 so far. Just catch my eye.

13 Likes

Knocking em right out of the park.

:baseball: ~ :outbox_tray:

Really happy plants.

Nice grow.

5 Likes

Looking healthy my man, keep it up!

4 Likes

supa dupa brother ganjajuana! happy plants happy grower.

4 Likes