LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

Killing it! This thread is gunna be crazy in a couple weeks.

5 Likes

Now the real fun begins! Most look to be leaning to the Starfigter side leaf wise.

Luck be a lady!

5 Likes

Which parent would have the slimmer leaves?

3 Likes
4 Likes

For reference:

9lb mother

Starfighter mother

11 Likes

pic this morning

10 Likes

Things are still a lil vague using this cam, so gunna have to scrounge up a couple bucks for a new sd card and batteries for the real camera. Sure as hell can’t use the phone cam when flower gets underway.

Ooh boy, wait till you see what I have in store for you on the next episode.
Addendum: All plants are still in veg.

8 Likes

ahh yea stepping up to the light. i moved some shit taking the day off to do well this, clorox and oxy clean scrub all the wall and fan blades and hoods and surfaces. oxy cleaned the pump lines and trays . raised the ato and double stacked the res. we are off. Im gonna let em go one more week and flip.

Have a good weekend!

9 Likes

Taking the time to clean has become part of my weekly IPM lately. It’s the little things sometimes. :thumbsup: :seedling:

6 Likes

Man yea, the Bunker gets a good scrub each spring…need to paint again too and re-plumb my drain lines, when my buddy came to help get me originally set up we were just laying it out and I have not needed to do a complete tear down yet…but this year its all coming apart and getting re-plumbed and laid out. Plus a good deep cleaning / pump replacements of the whole system. :peace:

5 Likes

Still no gender reveals here tonight. They seem to have adapted to the new digs and LED lights well so far. I’m ready to pull a couple of males to get some elbow room. Any day now.

The cuttings I took perked their leaves up and never stopped growing when they hit the cloner. I expect roots in a few more days.

I’ll get better up-close individual shots of each as they show their sex.

9 Likes

Beautiful color on these brother. Can’t see you having any issues at all going forward. Well except you could get all girls.
:shamrock:

5 Likes

Yep, all 8 being girls would definitely be a dilemma. I wouldn’t have the heart to cull a big pretty plant like this from the group at this point. I just hope the 3.5gal pots will hold them all the way until the end. Normally I would use my 5gal pots on a seed grow like this but since none had sexed at time of transplant I didn’t have enough dirt on hand to re-pot to the 5gal pots.

It may be pimp hands and machetes from here on out. Welcome to the jungle.

3 Likes

Got The water works hooked up. I guess I am flora flexing now.

just once a day for like 15 sec.

6 Likes

Well too much too soon, moved them into the closet two days ago, yesterday got the water works hooked up might have been way to hot in the res measured around 1200ppm this am at ph 5.9 so i diluted the res the best i could to1000ppm and adjusted the res to 5.7 we wait. I might cut off one of the lights for a day or so.

The 4 in the back/ right facing the front of the tray are the 9lb hammer x Starfighter.

I wait and watch.

2 Likes

I finally have some breathing room in the tent tonight after my first gender reveals.

These five have preflowers tonight. Sorry about to poor close-up shots. I have a cheap camera.

I feel the others #2 #3 #6 will be girls since they are taking so long to show.

10 Likes

These look really healthy. Nice grow.

4 Likes

I really effed up the transition to the closet most likely a low altitude burner or me way over then under feeding them what a fookup. oh well we try to baby them back. I might dump the res and start fresh.

Just before i sprayed them with some liquid light and saturator. The 4 on the left are the 9lb hammer crosses .

after a spray down.

7 Likes

They look better after the spray down. Maybe its the lighting. Hydro is fast; they should bounce back in no time.

4 Likes

Boys are all starting to show their crowns. Fester would be proud. Will get a real update in this week.

Thinking flower should start in eight days.

8 Likes