Legalization in NY this year?

If I climb local mt I can see mts by mayfield. I’m in central leatherstocking region. Didn’t know north side of Mohawk was so big on growing. Some nice flat land up there. Nice to have you here. Looks like NY will go recreational in april. It’s about time!

2 Likes

I could see royal mountain

2 Likes

Not familiar with that one.

1 Like

caroga lake :slight_smile: 25 25 25

2 Likes

Ahh coroga lake! I remember that merry go round as a kid. Been camping at nine corner lake up the rd. Neat secluded place but sadly no fish. Maybe that’s changed. I heard they may dump lime in there and that was years ago. You live in a great area. I’m down rt 10 a ways

2 Likes

me too :slight_smile:

south of Fonda

I have a friend in canajoharie. Yr maybe 45 min from me. Sounds like you have that nice Mohawk river micro climate. Still rough i know, but a longer growing season than surrounding areas in the hills.

2 Likes

a bit east and a little south

that’s me :slight_smile:

This summer we’ll be LEGAL (loud applause and tremendous cheering)!!! At least it looks that way. Will know in April.

but will we be able to grow ?

I believe yes. I visualize myself in front of a large pile of seed, like a kid with a pile of candy after trick or treat. And then mom or dad (Cuomo) says. " you can pick 4… dammit! Seriously you never know with him. I read at least 4 plants (per person? Or per household?) In mass it’s 6 / person / 12 max per household. He claimed to like the mass model. Also they can grow unlimited cbd. Fingers crossed. Seeds ordered. I’m growing something LARGE this first yr. Ha ha. 20 footers!

5 Likes

Not sure we should use this thread like this. Maybe start a new york legalize? Thread? Anyone else chime in?

2 Likes

Hugh Carey said the Thruway would be free

3 Likes

Too true!!! I have "high"hopes tho.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself @OG:

Oh to grow :slight_smile:

wouldn’t it be loverly

4 Likes

Ooooh. Our first thread! ( i think? )Any tidbits of info is greatly appreciated! I would like to further the discussion if I may and ask anyone reading what kind of genetics they might recommend that they have had good luck with at our latitude(42. )I have been growing almost 30 yrs, but growing up in the oppressive Rockefeller law era, i learned to lay low. Ordering seeds was too scary for me. I had my ibls to grow and i have been satisfied with them for a long time. But i have been dreaming tropical!!! I want legalization so bad I can smell malawi gold coming from a greenhouse!

3 Likes

OK I see now
Welcome to the forum, good luck come April.

Hey guys, i can totally relate to the choppers, they still make my heart race every time i hear one fly over :joy: @Upstate ive had good luck with pure afghanis, la confidential crosses and qrazy train because they finished quick and hso sour blueberry turned out nice dna white alien was really great too. If you seed some in your climate and select the most mold resistant a few years in a row it really helps them acclimate too.

1 Like

I must admit @STIGGY I came in cause I saw your avatar as last comment and had to see who it belonged to and I was right​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I said bet that stiggy clowning

1 Like