Legends never die

I always check the non cannabis stuff first and save big bucks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is 8 bucks
Oh you grow weed? 197.99 + tax

13 Likes

Most of these cannabis specific products are bought in bulk from the same manufacturers the cheap stuff comes from. We’re buying pretty packaging ultimately.

Some are clever and add something to the bulk stuff to make it look like a proprietary bland… like 4ppm of iron or some shit :joy:

6 Likes

No doubt, that’s why I’m gonna try jacks when/if I can ever afford the initial investment as I’m not buying the 1kg I want the big boys to make it worthwhile

3 Likes

Nice job, you now have some fresh beans to hunt through!

2 Likes

Thanks man :slightly_smiling_face:

I will only celebrate once the job is completed. A lot has to happen before then. Don’t count your chickens…

3 Likes

What in the fuck ?!

I’m sorting more skunks and found what looks like a half pound of cookies or a cookie cross :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

No way im smoking that.

17 Likes

Bahahaha ! Made me spit my coffee on my dog! :laughing: f!$&ing guy

3 Likes

Hahahahaha gotcha lol

2 Likes

It does have bag appeal.

12 Likes

Lol, that it does @Foreigner

1 Like

It would seem the longer they go the more grab you by the balls in an alley they get.

Whatever that means :wink:

Grown seedless some would be lookers for sure.

Rot is setting in on many of them though.

16 Likes

Pardon my photography skills LOL

A few have a kind of braided look

Then there’s the leafy brocoly looking gals

I really like the afghan ones, they seem closer to what I’d grow indoor, but the short leafy ones have an undeniably more robust nose

17 Likes

Save the beans Mith! Lol, good job out there buddy! :+1:

3 Likes

I brought 2 goalie bags, what happens happens :wink:

5 Likes

This one has it.
I did not take a cut. :clown_face:
Seem to be a middle pheno between salad girl and chunky afgani

10 Likes

Keeping those seeds separate?

1 Like

Always 🫡

18 Likes

Alright, so I took them all down. For the first 2/3 of the plants I gave them a rough trim, bucked them, then wrote a quick something about its size/structure/pheno/density/smell/frost on the bag and numbered it.

Then the sun was gone, so I vigorously bucked the rest by hand and bagged them. Only ones I tagged in these are the ones I had given names lol

For tonight since I cannot exactly accommodate every plant while keeping everything separated I simply opened the bags and stood them up so they can breathe a little.

It’s chaos. Plant per freezer bag. Rack is 10ft long :rofl:

29 Likes

Nice! Very scientifically elaborated way to sort seeds :laughing: DIY FTW! I’m curious to see how many seeds you’ll get from that patch. If I had to guess, I’d say somewhere between 1 or 2 shitload of them :laughing:

6 Likes