Legit clone providers? any strainly recs?

Id love to get ahold of loompas headband again. Man i loved that plant. Its So fire if you haven’t grown it yet

2 Likes

My cuts I found are pretty nice, but I wouldn’t charge 1-200 for them. Maybe $50, I’d much rather pay for known good plants then go cheap and end up with inferior plants.
I bought a Cherry Garseeya to run beside mine, it was nice but mine was just a little nicer on all fronts.

Ya I’m pretty excited to run the cuts I got from him they should be fire. He’s got tons of good reviews plus posted up pics of plant tests for the virus.

I gave my buddy my cuts and he is making a site to offer them up for people wanting to try them,he’s got limited capacity, but no real clue on if there’s any demand right now so probably won’t matter lol. Hopefully be up soon
Once I flower out the auntie janes and make sure they are top notch I will hook them up as well. I know how hard it is to find those elite cuts from the states up here in the great white north. Would have to charge more for them as I wouldn’t want to undercut what I paid for them.

Keepers I got
One Night Stand-Cannarado

Sundae Driver Bx- Cannarado

Doho x Pyxy Styx-Cannarado

Twinkle Tarts-Esos Seeds

Cherry Garseeya-Ethos Gentics

Made these pics for his site, all from my garden

4 Likes

Thank God other plants I grow aren’t like weed. Imagine paying $1000 for that tightly held Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Plant, lol.

3 Likes

Right on. No I just started flowering it for the first time. Gonna knock it up with crickets and cicadas Chem 101(CD’91xM-10)males.
I’d offer to send it to you but my veg isn’t 100% clean right now✌️

1 Like

That Twinkle Tarts is killer, Eso just dropped a bunch of TT crosses.

1 Like

Ya man that shits down right delicious.
This was the only real fruity one I found, had 2 other nice phenos of the twinkle tarts that leaned more to the lvtk side with more gassy/chemmy one was real dense too but I’m letting it go, just keeping this fruity delight :drooling_face:

1 Like

Youd be surprised man.
some cuts of different philodendron and monstera houseplants go for thousands up to 50,000$.

Now thats fucking crazy. There have been cases where people broke into different botanical gardens to steal cuts. (and the assholes just saw and chop like butchers)