Lest we forget FishyTales

Thank you sir! Truly appreciate the sharing of knowledge

2 Likes

OHN wet ingredients, garlic and ginger. Thank you Mrs.Fishy for allowing me to use your kitchen as a lab!
LA Affie wash coming soon. Hope all are well

4 Likes

And so it begins

2 Likes

Have weather coming in so took down the GunShip… pretty excited about my first cross.

I always leave one of everything, 1 last M&M in bag, 1 last bud on plant whatever the case may be for all the fallen homies… yeah I’m weird, whatever

8 Likes

So how’d the bubble hash making go for you? I see the nice big pail of ice!

1 Like

Good day sir. If honest, it was a learning experience for sure! Yield was not the best, but the hash quality was awesome. There are a few changes I will make next run. I think the biggest 2 would be start w a much colder material. Would also break everything up a bit more. And last but not least, don’t start a project like that late on a Sunday night. Those 3 changes will be implemented next wash. Another set of hands would have been useful also. One last change I would consider would be to use a separate bucket for each bag. Ideally, bottom bucket would be a regular 5 gallon bucket just to collect water. Then have a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out with the 25u stacked on top of the collection bucket. Cut another 5 gallon bottom out and put next larger size bag in and continue up to the 150. But like everything in life, there is room for improvement. As long as one can figure out the mistakes made, one never fails! Thanks for asking! Hope everybody is doing well

5 Likes

I know it’s a bit off topic but I enjoy this so much I thought I’d share…

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Still love orchids and have at least one in bloom will post when home!

3 Likes

Here ya go! I gave my lady this one after she had my first daughter (3 in May). Has been basically untouched for more than 2 years. No watering, no protection from the cold snaps, all Mother Nature alone

13 Likes

Has anybody ran the BTY OG cut before? Thoughts?

How cold and dry does your area get? I would suggest if you enjoy semi slow growth and have time on your hands, a vanilla orchid. Only vine style orchid and if lucky enough to be home, can make your own vanilla/ vanilla extract

Been thinking about that for years. Never done it. It takes years as I understand it. And I never had one to try. Did watch a vid on it.

THe winter is dry. Because we heat the air…but in summer …humidity is tough. So we run a humidifier in the house in winter and I target 55% rh That one sits over the kitchen sink/

2 Likes

I sit on 90%+ humidity year round which is a huge reason orchids rare zero maintainance for me. Just put in indirect- direct sunlight and ready to go. My vanillas typically do the best either under shade or in the pool cage

2 Likes

I have average humidity of 68 year round… Never freezes…lowest is low 40’s at night. Rain average is shit here.

I’m sure you would have zero troubles. May have to water every now and again. Rains here every day in the summer for an hour or so. Usually dry the other 6 months, except for cold fronts pushing through

1 Like

Pic of a DP x SLS bred by @cannabissequoia. I can only claim responsibility for popping of the seed. Plant was grown outdoors in an organic soil

11 Likes

:clap: :smile: Very cool!

I’m excited/antsy to hear the smoke report! How’s the smell?

Really looks 50/50 of each parent plant too. A true F1!

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

She will be down in a few days and will let you know

1 Like

DP x SLS by @cannabissequoia

Click photo to expand

8 Likes

Yield was not the best on her, bit slow to veg also. But I only ran 1 so not a fair representation of the potential.

3 Likes