Let me dust off my mothballed equipment and get glowing

Here’s a look five days later

still haven’t watered or fed

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seedlings and size of pots

Thanks for the help getting it cleaned up

2 Likes

These went in the dirt as germinated seeds on the first of the month so that’s 21 days as I count on my fingers, starting to pop all over got rid of the most underperforming seedlings down to 35 from the 90 beans that cracked open.a few have branches and I can smell green plants in the grow room nothing specific just green plants

Three new refilled Co2 tanks, c can’t wait for new Co2 monitor to arrive, have new regulator and electric release valve ready to go I’ll get plumbed up and set my delivery system to release at base of plants

7 Likes

Food grade Co2 not welding grade gas

Well here we are again I just popped a breaker while vacuuming the grow room, so I have found the limit the circuit will take but while the lights are restarting I popped a few snapsUploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Plants in the right side bin have been uppotted to 1gallon jugs with the bottoms cut out. Going to do the same with the plants in the center bin mixed up three 25 gallon toters of soil. I don’t fill them all the way up I leave some room for stirring and water

2 Likes

7 Likes

3x@20 gallons = 60 gallons of soil which means two gallons of soil . Which is not enough for the current 35 plants. Surely some of these are makes from seed, assuming a 50/50 ratio of male/female that will be 4 gallons soil each female with one gallon each of foam peanuts . Which will be enough soil to fill all the 5 gallon buckets needed. Unless the ratio is skewed in my favor then I will have to drop back and punt. Or in other words another bag of perlite another two bags of choice topsoil and the remainder of my peat stash. Providing me with adequate supply for this grow and the fresh peas to pop for next cycle.

2 Likes

Amazing grow you got there Uncle Al… WOW…

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you very much

1 Like

So check it out I have been watching and reading other’s threads. And I picked up on the biological theme,I thought I would investigate further. I took a gallon of Walmarts finest vintage R.O. water added 1 1/2 tbsp. Of Grandma’s molasses and 1 tbsp of green light rooting solution and here’s what happened overnight

Frothing bubbles on top, and there is a layer of whitish stuff on the bottom of the jug

Lots of bubbles I thought nothing of it this morning when I walked past the jug, the froth on top was much thicker before I carried it up the stairs to get a picture

No added yeast but there are some particles of peat in the jug I have already water two of my tray with the same mix, but this one I mixed up in advance, I was real busy yesterday preparing things. Well the center tray is scheduled for an up-potting to night and I’m planning on watering in with this stuff after a stirring. I hope it’s not a mistake!

6 Likes

what do you do for smell? those window units blow all the smell right out the window.

He bought two ozone generators from Goodwill.

2 Likes

so the ozone will 100% eliminate the smell of that many plants in flower? I have been wanting to get one for years. I had the understanding that it would be a compliment of scrubers and carbon filters, not a replacement.

2 Likes

I don’t know. That’s just what he said he was using. I use carbon filters for my grow, but I have an ozone generator/filter for air quality in my home. It does eliminate some odors.

1 Like

Yes I bought them on the cheap at Goodwill type stores, the plants are beginning to emit their distinctive aromas, I have only one plugged in, it is on the lowest setting. It may not cover all the smells during flower but they haven’t let me down in the past. When I open the door to the grow I am met with the distinct ozone smell and no trace of vegetation, I vent my current grow through a fireplace chimney. As of yet I am undetectable from outdoors, I am only using one of the pair.

2 Likes

I run the window ac unit on air recycling mode no external venting through window unit, if whomever really needs to get near it they have to climb through a deep patch of poison ivy

3 Likes

Here lookit this

7 Likes

Sativa’s in cohabitation with indicas all that rubbing around

Had to move the lights up again caught some leaf burn

1 Like