Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Yeah, there are too many spectacular cultivars to waste space on a fantastic one šŸ„²šŸ˜‚
The 90ā€™s kush tastes like an old 90ā€™s skunk strain to me, can be pulled at 9 weeks and still kick arse, and has a delicious sweetness to itā€¦ she is a much better cultivar to have in oneā€™s stable IMO

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one of four Iā€™m REALLY seeking atm. You are the 5th person whoā€™s raved about it to me. And now that you said that Iā€™m SOOOO IN! still looking for those REAL skunks of yesteryear I adored! Constantly dissapointed by skunks the last 4 years, but I have a few candidates now. :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Agree i kicked her quick , one n done here .

10 weeks is nuff , 11 max is all i want anymore.

With TK , WC , Mac, Tahoe , Fritter , ICC as keepers i can be selective . ST just not MY BUD .

Still have Chemd , Giesel , Fritter , and GMO in flower so maybe one of them will be to my liking too .

Wanted 5 to 7 keepers i loved , im almost there .

After those 4 and the Cap Junky finish im done hunting for a bit . After these will be some Tony Green stuff and old old seeds i need to finally burn through

3 Likes

:stars::test_tube: = STARCHEM!

2 Likes

pretty sure those cover alot of the spectrum of bud alsoā€¦ tk tahoe cover some kush/og old school, wc icc mac and fritter gives you a variety of hybrid hype. and i bet the chemd wins the last spot with that fuel gas dank that is missing from the other 6. gmo might contend but its flower time pushes me away

2 Likes

Sheā€™s one week over my max but oh so worth it imo. Donā€™t count her out thatā€™s for sure

3 Likes

I absolutely love GMO, it is the one cookie strain I endorse :sweat_smile:, but she takes forever to finishā€¦ DHN claims 77-84 days of flowering from first signs of flower which equates to 14 weeks from flip.

2 Likes

Fuck all that. I donā€™t want to flower that long. :alien:

1 Like

Meh, you can pull her early at 9-10 weeks. she just wonā€™t be the grease monster she is at 14. Still damn good herb though

3 Likes

I like GMO a lot also. :fire: Love all the garlics.

2 Likes

Ya Iā€™ve seen /smoked 11 week gmo now a few times. Fire still for sure! Iā€™ll probs take one to 14 though just because I gotta try and do her justice as I love it so much. Like wedding cake, I want her In the optimum range for optimal potency and terps/ flavour

5 Likes

i have two GMO x GELATO I am about to cho in a week or so, super gassy smell coming from the tent, and super white buds at the moment, still shooting hairsā€¦but look forward to a christmas BLUNTā€¦

2 Likes

Yall down to start :fire: burning

6 Likes

oh yesā€¦ the clock just rolled past 4:20 ā€¦ I think I will roll up some Fire OGKB f2 :wink:

1 Like

Yup, just smashed one down
ā€¦424 here. Just packed* a half of fritter

the only cookie strain you endorse??? brother , you need to find the OGKB 2.0 clone
I took some between 9 and 10 weeks and was gonna harvest the 2 bigger plants last week but I had too much on my plate and today is day 84 of 12/12 and they just look and smell incredible.
my favorite cookie strain by farrrr. I think I will keep this cut forever.

1 Like

My favorite smoke is apple fritter. Iā€™m keeping her around forever! You should try her! Specifically lumpys cut Iā€™m taking my next round down at 12 weeks :crazy_face: should be sick af. Itā€™s xed to animal cookies. I also run mac1 continously . I love them both so much, they are great.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Canada so itā€™s hard to get many of the clone onlies that exist in the states and elsewhere. I have a few ā€¦ but the ogkb 2.0 is here to stay. Oreoz seems real nice too. Harvested that a few weeks ago and Iā€™m thinkin it should be ready to smoke soon. Early samples were excellent.

2 Likes

I see, I get that. Damn borders. Sounds like you got some kill comingā€¦I never. Have sampled off the plant. But after a couple weeks I open a turkey bag and snag a nug for a puff test.

1 Like

:rocket: = ASTRO!

2 Likes