Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Got one ready to rock boys!

4 Likes

Well, as my world revolves in different rotations as the rest of the world, I happened to get the call for ā€œdoor repairsā€ at various locations around the country last week. Left friday morning, early, 5am flight, hit Atlanta, quick 15 minutes, door fixed, on to Des Moines, 1 1/2 hours doors fixed. Hit the hotel room, ate, slept, then on to the airport for another early flight. Low and behold, find myself in Texas for the final
repair session, and it happens to be in @Jetdro neck of the woods. Doors took longer than expected, but got them finished, and had time to hit up Jetdro and his heard. Didnā€™t get to spend as much time as I would have liked, because of flight timing, but being the awesome OG member that he is, sent me home with a care package!!!
Due to commitments with the wife Saturday night, and the 2nd Annual Memorial Cruise In for a good friend who we lost last year, havenā€™t gotten to open the box until a few minutes ago.
What a treat!!! Still trying to get my nose straight and figure out all these different smells, and figuring which strain to try!!!
Report incoming!!!

8 Likes

Describe in detail
:see_no_evil:

damn im high as Hell

:boom:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s epic @Kgrim ! Iā€™m jealous! I wanna chill with Jet! Definitely a hell of a generous guy, and just awesome all around! Wish I was there too! Enjoy

2 Likes

Heavy gas and funk! Tastes like pure gas with burnt rubber and something uniqueā€¦. MB #15 btw I love this shit

5 Likes

So far, the only one that has a ā€œdifferentā€ smell to my nose is the Skunk Tangerine, reminds me of Orange GoJo hand cleaner, with a back end of skunk.
Iā€™ve narrowed down the choices for my evening joint to:
Wedding Cake
Ice Cream Cake
Tahoe OG

6 Likes

Cause YOU are excellent at what you do , respect your work and customers , strive to do a great job , and a true seasoned veteran at it !

Way our generation was raised . Respect , hard work , honor , all lost today .

We are similiar in many ways .

Gonna be so cool to see your take , taste , smell , texture , look of the buds .

i grow and have the idiot Randal to smoke with. Trade when i can with contractors , once in blue moon run into a smoker while out , but 99 percent of time its ME , smoking my bud .

So glad to get another growers opinion on what i grow and tend to like .

I reach for WC 12 times a day , when i have 12 others to pick from. Just me , my tastes, or is she just good bud.???..lmao Imquiring minds want to know , including me :sunglasses:

TRUST ME , had i your bud , i would be diplomatic , but brutally honest either way .

I have received very little bud i really liked , but there has been a few , and standouts too .
Hope you find something you like in there , none cured , ALL from Cannatrol , so you know how that goes

Who you trying first??

Had i that bundleā€¦ small pipe , one hit every one find MY TASTE , if it was in there

What is your plan of attack @Kgrim

2 Likes

what is it again ???

2 Likes

Lol. I thought you were telling me to come burn a pig with you. I was like on my way bro! :rofl:

3 Likes

this bubba needs to cure. Burns nice but still to fresh for the flavors to pop. Tastes like it should for bubba though. Stuff is potent thatā€™s for sure. Itā€™s an S1 seed so will see if this is a keeper pheno or not once it has a chance to cure up some. Got a nice small plant of it backed up just in case itā€™s a winner.

3 Likes

My ICC is same , like 12 days from ground , maybe 15 , but flavors are here , just need to cure . Smoke all my weed early so i have a good idea how 15 day bud will be at day 60

4 Likes

Just hacked so hard i went black n white vision for 30 seconds and got a head rush so hard i near fell off my couch , guess this rosin packs a punch

I got the munchies :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Awesome stuff OGs! Iā€™ll smoke with just about anybody, and even more so an OG.
Just smoking some ā€œthe soapā€ out of my bong

3 Likes

So, out of the 3, all smell killer!!!
Tahoe, nice buds, skunky with kind of a Pez candy undertone.
Wedding cake, dense buds, weighs more than it looks!!! Skunk and some kind of tropical fruit.
Both smells equal, not one overpowering the other.
Ice Cream Cake, dense buds, not as dense as WC, but definitely dense for their size. Skunk :100: on the front, but has a sense of sweetness to it, itā€™s different, not a floral sweetness, but more of a sugary type sweetness.
Time to smell a bit more, and make my decision, um which one, which one???

2 Likes

i HATE floral , when i say sweet mean candy sweet , icing sweet

3 Likes

Yes, to me it has a sugary, icing type sweetness smell to it, NOT a floral sweetness by any means.

2 Likes

so which ya picking @Kgrim

2 Likes

Motorbreath 15 , phone died as I had the light on for the dog, man itā€™s freezing out here !

3 Likes

After much deliberation, decided on ICC.
Let me tell ya, those nugs are DENSE!!!

Definitely has a way different smell after breaking it up, definitely a more candy type smell.
Now time to smoke til my brain relaxes!!!

4 Likes

Slow your roll dabmaster! Donā€™t kill yourself please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes