Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

So, I smoked a little more than half a joint since my last post of the Ice Cream Cake.
Smoked very well, like a good cigar, slow and clean.
Taste and lingering smoke are very similar. Way different than in the bag and grinding.
The best way I can describe the taste, is kinda like a multi flavored Angel food cake. It (taste) starts on the 1st hit, and has a nice lingering aftertaste with a skunky undertone the entire joint. It got richer as the joint went down, like a nice dark roast coffee.
Be a good daytime smoke, heady, functional, not couch lock relaxing, hasnā€™t made me tired, kinda creeper, takes a few minutes, but settles in nicely.
Ranger seems to have liked it too, heā€™s passed out on his bed, hasnā€™t moved since I rolled the joint.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s 1 of 7 down. Will smoke another 1 tomorrow night, and report on that strain.
This is gonna be fun, especially since the 1st one threw me curveball with its taste compared to the smell.
I can foresee a multitude of different flavors in store, since I donā€™t shop dispensaries and havenā€™t tried these strains before.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

fritter and mac1

3 Likes

down with the chinese flu havent smoked almost 48 hrs. loving the thread

2 Likes

& the ā€œGrease Ringā€!

2 Likes

out of likes . Appears people like premise of the thread . Nice to have company when smoking , especially other grower company , no no else gets it .

Welcome @TomHill never run any of your gear to my knowledge .

@Kgrim

Cool , wonder who gets the call tonight ?

You try the filters yet , i love them but not for testing new bud ??

Was watching this really wild movie while smoking last night in here . i might have oversoaked my joint in rosin , just a tad .It kept catching on fire and throwing flames n dropping pelletsā€¦:see_no_evil: I smoked the whole 2 g joint and hit maybe 10 hits of ICC of a dab rig .
Next thing i know movie is over and its midnight :boom:

3 Likes

Your ICC sounds better than mine was :sweat_smile: Mine never had any sleepiness to it. Yum!

1 Like

Was the rosin , bet i had half a gram or more on that joint :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Tat outline?

2 Likes

Just a sketch I did from an image, a bit ago, i suppose it could be though.!

2 Likes

And what exactly is that funny looking pen on the left above the skull?!!! smell

1 Like

Thatā€™s the best. I have some apes in space that are doing that!

2 Likes

Trying to kick smoking/combustion to the curb as I lost a close friend recently to Lung Cancer. I hope you guys donā€™t mind if I join ya for a sesh.

I have been experimenting with herb vapes and for me the Dynavap is the best. Still get to play with lighters and it hits me very hard unlike most vapes.

5 Likes

Bonus pup pic

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, u sure can! #FuckCancer

2 Likes

Just saw him live this year. I was peaking to on mushrooms when he came out.

What a masterclass in guitar and minimalism. Just him and his steel, acoustic, electric guitars and a mic. Iā€™m not gay but damn if that guy is one sexy motherfucker.

2 Likes

In between grows right now as build out a new room. But a friend gave me some of his MAC 1 to puff on. I canā€™t wait to start up again though.

2 Likes