Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

What are you guys puffin on?

1 Like

I wanna try one of those. Arenā€™t there a bunch of different tip designs for it? Which set up is the best? For now tho:

1 Like

Terrible. Having had the same experience with a close friend of mine, a friend of 40+ years, let me say I am so sorry to hear that. It is truly a terrible thing. #FuckCancer

3 Likes

Jagerschnitzel, one week into cure, first taste of this years plants.
Feels really niceā€¦*grins

4 Likes

Gonna roll one from tray remnants

1 Like

is there a model number to that
Nugsmasher og 12 ton

They no longer make it , make a cheaper version .

They call it their OG press , solid , 75 pounds , has a VERY good feel while pressing .

look around buy a used one like i did

2 Likes

is there a model number, So if i look for one is the only difference, is the weight, how do i know its not a new model if i find one online,is the front deisgn diffrent, what should i look for that makes it stand out

Thanks guys she was a lovely soul who loved the cannabis plant. The first live plant I ever saw was hers. She loved her garden, dogs, canoe trips in the Canadian bush. She did a lotā€¦ Moved to Mongolian to start a school for poor kids, traveled all over the world, started her own business.

Iā€™m gonna have a vape for her, join in if ya want!

2 Likes

Lemon Kush

4 Likes

Rip to your friend topical. Had a puff off my shatterizer and my one hitter.

How would you rate a big dynavap hit to a big bong hit?

1 Like

@breadwinner Hmm I would go with the new Dynavap M. About 50 USD and can fully vape a chamber in 1 heat. There is also the B I think if you want an even cheaper option. I have the titanium M.

@jessethestoner very close. I actually am planning on getting a water piece for it, lots of people run them through glass. I found other vapes took to long to session with and I never really got fully high. This thing knocks me on my assā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

Cool, thanks
i book marked it for refrence , when i start looking for one

1 Like

Very nice? Citrusy? I love my citrusy stuff.

1 Like

Thing works awesome , no need for computer controls or other bullshit . Can feel the bud smashing with this one , and milk the bud really well , i am happy with it , does all i need

1 Like

Gotta bunch of Nug Smashers on Fleabay

1 Like

Me too. Love the citrus.

Honestly, itā€™s not as lemony as Iā€™d like. I think I didnā€™t do as good a job on the cure as I might have. (Iā€™m being very generous to myself there. HA!) That said, it definitely gets me high!

1 Like

Hey @Kgrim

You burning one tonight ?

Im bout to

Who will join me tonight ?

Some just dry Mac 1 Caps Cut

Dont know if color comes across , but its pretty

6 Likes