Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ll go along. No picture and no idea what kind it is but itā€™s getting to meet flame right now.

1 Like

still rolling mine

Smell grinding and rolling it is fantastic

1 Like

Much better than this Iā€™m sure!

sorryšŸ˜¢ better than nonešŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Absolutely! I thinkā€¦

Youā€™ve caught covid? For real?

1 Like

Just got back in from having a pull from the pipe and now settling in with a few hits from the pen!
Cheers to the guy across the hall who has been yelling, ā€œHELLOOOOOOO!!!ā€ for the last 2 hours!
ā€¦and cheers to White Swan tissue boxes that are the perfect size to stash my vape in plain sightā€¦lol

5 Likes

Well donā€™t be rude answer him

3 Likes

Baaahahahaahaaaaa!!! I donā€™t want to draw attention to myself and the state Iā€™m in over hereā€¦lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
He was yelling ā€œFREE BEEEEERā€ for a while thereā€¦has calmed down sinceā€¦lol

2 Likes

yes been down 3 ish days now. use all my energy to get in the garden once a day and water (almost torture when headache is around) but it seems to be over the hump now just lethargic chronic cough and stuffyness. sore chest muscles from coughing; hopefully by the weekend im back to normal.

2 Likes

it could be worse when i was stuck in the hospital once before i was in a 2 person unit and the guy beside me had some chronic shits and kept shitting himself all day night. i had to beg them to find me another room. next time when he yells hellooooooo follow with is there any body in thereā€¦ then keep singing

1 Like

Well shit, manā€¦that sucks. Hope you get better sooner than later. Isnā€™t it funny how a garden full of dank is motivation to get up and do shit when youā€™re basically on your deathbed?..lolā€¦Iā€™m the same wayā€¦lol.

Baahhaha! Yasssss!!!

2 Likes

ill be fine brotha thank you. and yes spent the last 5 months cant let it all go to shit on the last 3 weeks lolā€¦ you keep fighting to get outta there

2 Likes

being in the hospital sucks. hope you are outta there soon.

spent last night with a 76kilo rottweiller going off the hook every 20 minutes or so. Every little noise and she was full blown loosin her shit. Black bear decided to hang around the yard the last few weeks. Lucy has chased it out of her yard a couple times now. This time it kept coming to my front doorā€¦ I think it wants to play with the dog LOL I dunno but I didnā€™t get to sleep till 4am. Loaded the 1911 and took a quick walk about with the flashlight before I let her out in the yard. Hopefully that blackbear doesnā€™t return or it may just find itself in my freezer too.

So Iā€™m rollin up some OGKB 2.0ā€¦ Like the best smelling confectionary bakery shop smell you have ever been blessed with loaded with a side of dankā€¦ Love this weed and it hits hardā€¦ not couchy but you know yer getting high after the first 4 tokes hehehe
no pics tonightā€¦ too tired to fuk with that :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

Heā€™ll ya get you some bear meat in the freezer. :bear:

Iā€™ll match

Mac1 and fritter cone

4 Likes

Well folks, after a very unexpected day yesterday of not feeling well, Iā€™m back at it.
It was a long day at the shop today, and had unexpected visitors. Assa Abbloy, probably the worlds largest door hardware manufacturer stopped into the shop. They were in awe to say the least, and these guys visit glass shops on the daily. They couldnā€™t believe all the things Iā€™ve got in the works as far as doors, and how much different hardware we use. Couldnā€™t believe that Iā€™m using a complicated handle on the Ford doors m, and havenā€™t had to call for help, the instructions work pretty well, LOL.
They said that some large manufacturers donā€™t and will not do the things we do, thatā€™s kinda why we got where weā€™re at, LOL
Needless to say, we now have portal access, and dealer pricing, (less than wholesale)
So tonight, being completely sober, gonna smoke some Wedding Cake m, and report for @Jetdro

7 Likes

Awesome @Kgrim You deserve a celebration doob.

3 Likes

Good for you man , good for you .I always say hard work pays off

ill join you

Wedding Cake with maybe a pinch or nine of kief :sunglasses:

@Kgrim

5 Likes