Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

This is a fine time to ask.

Tell me what your potting schedule is from here.

Leave them in the containers we see, re-pot?

1 Like

This one im playing by ear, first time using cloth pots and i dont know how well they will come out of the 5’s. also trying new soil, i got 4 bags of Nectar of the gods #4 soil, and some farmer joes HOT mix compost for tea and top dress. i might just ride it out in the 5 gal bags, but normally i would swap to atleast 15 gal. all new smaller space… play by ear my friend!

1 Like

My friend got away from those due to his inability to take plants out easily. That does not seem to be a problem for you.

i think ideally i would use a nursery pot 1 gal, then an air pot 5 gal, then cloth 15 gal, i hate disturbing roots and shoot for no stress transplants. but money is tight RN, 4 kids 11 grand kids, christmas cost me a shitton!!
I really like those air pots because you can “open them up” without disturbing shit!.. but the gap at the botton doesnt meet my height requirements atm.

1 Like

That is the plan! if i dont get around 1.5-1.7 lbs dry ill cry lol

1 Like

Unfortunately, the US Gvt wont subsidize.

1 Like

dont get me started, it took like 12 cars / suvs, 20 something feds and all the local assholes and sherrifs dept. for an old man and his wife… Granted i still had more guns than all of em combined :). or they could afford to sub.

4 Likes

This stupid machine told me I have to wait 28 seconds to make a like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Hold on OG, I’m coming.

2 Likes

this is a frequent thought of mine however with time comes knowledge, and with age comes wizdom, so, maybe what we used to do in 3-4 hours really should have been done with more care and precision. :laughing:

3 Likes

Necessity is the mother of invention so I was at the grow store looking at all the little straps and tie downs they have these days and it hit me. DIY with the materials I already have at my house. The coolest ones I saw a little velcro straps that you wrap around the branch and then velcro to the side of the fabric pot. This is my own rendition that doesn’t cost a dollar a piece in fact I can do my whole grow room for three bucks

Opens it right up!!

If the stems are pliable enough sometimes the weight of it alone is just enough to hang it and bend it for the day.

5 Likes

This is where all the magic happens lol

Tucked away safely off the floor all the wires ran and plugged in as deep as they go Safety First!. This Book was a good read, learned a few tricks, But srsly id like to write to the author to correct his mistakes, add whole sections, and Finish what he started. Pretty sure im borderline OCD, or maybe as above mentioned by

I really do take the extra minute in EVERYTHING i do during my day, stop / plan and execute With xtreme thoughtfulness. i call it carefull, the wife calls it OCD . LOL all i know is i wasnt this “careful” 25 years ago!

3 Likes

Lookin good @OGpharmer.

You probably mentioned above, but what is this strain again?

I needed to adjust my lights a little bit so I ran a coat hanger between the two to point them in a little bit.

4 Likes

Tip of the day I was having heat problems so installed a piece of panda film over the bottom 7/8 of the window and now it only draws out the hot air from the top of the room yay😎

3 Likes

Time to sit down and enjoy the last nug of my incredible outdoor

5 Likes

Revised, i have 6 Charlies Angels, 4 just labeled as KUSH ( which one? i remember they were exceptional but that is all.)
and 3 GreenBand- headband/greencrack from a friend. finally found my labelz. my fav. trick is name them after my grandskids / kids , and by doing so i develop a personal relationship with each one… AWWW “Violet” Gband is mag deficent !!- Jim is a lil dry… poor kush!!

2 Likes

The family is gonna start lookin at you funny lol

1 Like

They have been since. shit ever? i was always my own breed of EagleGatorBear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that is a crystally looking nug! damn i’d love it if my indoor turned out like that!

1 Like

!!

That is exactly why we are here my friend! to spread knowledge and absorb the bits that pertain to us!! if anyone has any questions . feel free to ask, i have nothing to hide- we’re on the same side

3 Likes