Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

Thank you for this link, I can’t believe it only has two likes so far!

1 Like

i also get some organic coconut water and put some in. cytokinins to work with the aloes auxin and giberellins.

1 Like

SWEET Thank you moises, i just looked into the coconut water thing. its right up my alley!!! they diddnt have all this cool shit back in the day, and the internetz to spread it all. TY TECH!

Patent pending @ old man on the mountain leg spreaders!! :grin:

4 Likes

Patent pending @ old man on the mountain leg spreaders!!

Will always spread em. when you want NOT when she wants!

1 Like

lol

Most people made their money during the gold rush selling shovels. :tools:

I see you are using black wire. 14 gauge, right?

What, red too hot? :wink:

old man on the mountain leg spreaders!!..You need a PR person too!

LOL your right i dont think the female growers would appreciate the name! I apologize if i offended anyone. but i did think is was cute :slight_smile: and its 12 ga. the 14 is a lil too light for this application.

3 Likes

So I took them out today and top dressed them with some organic compost. Finished lollipopping an LSTing and here they are not under HPS

I’d like to think I don’t see any deficiencies or problems of any kind

4 Likes

I like that I don’t see any. :eye:

99%

A

3 Likes

Step number 902614395 whenever I cut anything off I lay them out in piles per plant inspect them up close while I’m watering or feeding and then later on inspect each pile meticulously looking for bugs infections molds mildews or anything of that nature

A simple $10 jewelers loop will do the trick.
On a side note if anybody wants to check the potency of the pot that was around in the 60s and early 70s go ahead and slowly dry out some small tops like this and roll them into a joint and smoke it it’s not like we got stoned it was more like an alteration of consciousness. I smoked one two days ago and actually got a head change

3 Likes

I always mix this up with step 912614395 (take another bong hit).

99%

1 Like

And this is why we check smashed on the end of my fingertip is in fact a fungus gnat . Which I do not tolerate whatsoever for any reason so today for Speed sake my local Nursery had a bottle of neem

If you look closely at the ingredients here you will see that it is clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil what that means is after they pressed it they used some sort of alcohol to separate the oil from the other ingredients and when they do that it removes approximately 200 useful applications for this neem oil. I recommend getting a bottle of 100% cold pressed neem oil it’s much cheaper more effective and will last you years to come depending on the size of your grow

5 Likes

This is truly great shot folks. The drama, the intent, the conflict, it’s all there.

BTW, that is what is left of a fungus gnat (fungnato juice). lol

99%

2 Likes

Lolz i.like some humor with my coffee :clown_face:

1 Like

Totally agree. This is the good stuff.

99.1% water too! I thought my 70% stuff was crap :wink:

1 Like

I feel shame that they have used my moniker!

The real 99%

2 Likes

Last time I purchased, it was here.

https://bulknaturaloils.com/neem-oil-virgin-organic.html

I got a good deal.

Looks pretty good right now too. :eyes:

2 Likes

So I narrowed down my single fungus gnat to ,it must have come from the aloe plant. So that bastard got a drenching!