Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

So I finally gathered all my nutrients and things and put them in a pile.

And I’ve only used 4 things PH down, 7.0 calibration fluid , neptunes seaweed extract, and aloe. all the other shit is just crap gathered because i “thought” i needed it. If your reacting to a plant and its condition, your already screwed… after time you get a feel for the plants natural life-cycle, and can let things like ph fluctuate. knowing what part of the life cycle is in and pre ammending the soil +/- 2 weeks in advance, because im feeding my soil-web. NOT my plants!! correction 5 things. epsom salt+!

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention that when I repotted the guy at the grow store gave me this bag of rocks

I filled the five gallon cloth burner pots approximately a quarter of the way up then I put two cups of those stones in and mix them lightly then I filled the pot three-quarters of the way up and I put an additional 2 cups of growstones mixed them up transplanted and continued filling with straight soil to the top.

I did a pH test I filled a glass full of the stones and put in some water that was 7.0 and let it sit for 5 minutes. When I rechecked the pH of the water , 7.2
From that I assume that the PH of the Rocks is around 7.4 even though the guy at the store told me they were 7.0, so I make a five gallon bucket full of Brita water filtered water and pH it to 6.0,add stones to soak for 20 min. And retest. Now they are 6.4!!! Perfect for soil baby!!! Man what a difference I don’t know if it’s just the cloth bags or the addition of these air stones in there but I can tell they’re getting plenty of o2 now, the leaves look like hydro leaves they growing so fast ( kinda wrinkly)

1 Like

there will be no dark spots in my gardens EVER! added a front LED bar to the front bottom.I could also tell from the growth that the high pressure sodium bulb on the left that I was using was old and worn out just by the look of the leaves so for now I’ve replaced it with the metal halide and oh boy do they love the difference

see how they’re reaching and healthy? they were not like this am

3 Likes

I flipped to 12/12 on New Year’s Eve and I really need some of these bitches to show their sex as you can see they’ve outgrown the space

2 Likes

LOL if this stuff can kill aids and herpes its gotta work!!!@!!###. this is for everyday use After a THOROUGH BLEACHING!

does anyone know the name of that product… You take a cutting and place it under 12/12 and in 2-3 days you know 4SUREabsolutely know if a plant is male or female?

so i havent looked at many grow journals yet on here as im kinda overwhelmed by life atm.
So my question is on a 1-10 scale. Is the old man keeping up with you new fangled kids and your toys? or am i behind the techno curve here~~ :steam_locomotive: im no teacher im a LEARNER, student 4life Growing to learn,Learning to grow!

i wonder how green we can get this grow. can i add fungnato juice to my morning smoothie>?

1 Like

Of course, delicious texture and plenty of protein.

Ask any predatory mite.

99%

Smokin the little rug rats my friend.

1 Like

@OGpharmer, that’s because the labels are all backward.lol

1 Like

Ty sir. Fixed camera won that time!!!

1 Like

I liked them better the other way, but the directions are surely easier to follow this way.

1 Like

Couple quick pix

I like to have two drip containers and I drill holes in the top one so when i ph the runoff in the bottom it’s pretty much clean of debris

2 Likes

I finally have a couple ladies willing to show me they’re calyx.

If you look close in the center you can see the tiniest pistol coming yeehaw!

3 Likes

So I’m entirely running out of space and this little boy is going bye-bye so I can reclaim his soil for my pretty girls

Even though he was the runt of the litter, seed casing had to be manually removed, and was always lagging behind. We might as well check er’ out

Clean and healthy but waaay less than vigorous rootz!

5 Likes

I haven’t really added much except water and some seaweed extract up until now. Today I am going to be top dressing with some powdered amendments. Jamaican bat guano, glacial rock dust, green sand, and fish bone meal.

and Triple Rock phosphate. I can’t even begin to tell you how old this bag is after I took a picture of it actually exploded on my floor lol
Gotta be carefull with this. potent and im sure my current soil has plenty of P. but this is granular slow-release so about a tsp.- 1.5 tsp per 5 gal container, lightly mix into topsoil. also added 2 fat cups full of compost to each with the new amendments.

2 Likes

So it’s tea time. After adding these amendments and the new topsoil and fully watering I’m going to give them some tea in about 3 days so I took 5 gallons of double filtered water and put in a tablespoon of Neptune’s Harvest seaweed extract. About a half a cup of Jamaican bat guano and a half a cup of earthworm castings on top of the cup of compost… I don’t have any fancy tea bags but what I do have is the wife’s dust ruffle from the bed LOL. So after I cut it up the bottom is actually really closely knitted I stopped all the ingredients from escaping, and then tied it up and hung it from the side of the bag. A lot of people say to just drop the tea bag right in there but I prefer to hang it on the side to let the bubbling action drip down the sides of it it seems to help speed up the process of making the microbes. almost forgot unsulphered molasses, 1 tbsp. Microbe fuud!!

You know Grandma’s, they always have the dankest baked goods!

6 Likes

Got some yellow traps today to make sure the fungus gnats don’t get out of control

OMG is that a fungus gnat on my bed!?

5 Likes

Damn, usually, they flit all about the place.

That one is just lying there, almost tempting you to rub her belly or something.

2 Likes