Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

BINGO, i asked her if she wanted a bath, which she hates. So i got the old “give me belly-werk” Flop LOL

2 Likes

So maybe I spoke too soon. I was bored lastnight and was looking at ingredients for these.

The ingredients actually look really good it’s all the same stuff I’ve been adding for Years anyway.
So I think I’ll give them a fair Shake. Everything got a teaspoon each and a complete watering last night

2 Likes

And the only problems I have seen are 3 fungus gnats so far

5 Likes

I like to make my own soil in the summer months, but I have been using Roots indoors. It works fine. If it arrives with some moisture in it, its not actually totally dead. I benefits from proper amendments, but is generally workable.

1 Like

So it is sexing day and I don’t like dudes hitting on my chicks so

I chopped their balls right off
This being the first time I’ve used cloth bags I wanted to see how easily I could transplant and it seems to be no problem whatsoever

2 Likes

I wanted to see the root structure of what the cloth bags have done so I put it in a pan and slowly tap tap tapped it so we can see what’s happening

monster roots!!!

5 Likes

On a side note I really like Maine coast Stonington blend. I now give it 5 stars and we’ll give it a complete go on the next round with my personal amendments

This should slow his progress a little.

At least you are wearing a sock, but uncle al is going to have say something lol.

1 Like

So I had 13 overall I killed the runt and I had 7 females and five males all together.

1 Like

lol i must have missed something. but my muddy ass boots or socks that were an hour old. i picked sox!! but al is in fact correct it is just bad manners , and plant health habits are a major concern!! thanks i will get rubbah grow room shoes on. from here on out!!!

1 Like

I think it is just funny.

So I checked with my PR guy and he said that these should keep things PC.

6 Likes

You are going deeper and deeper my friend.

I’ll leave you in peace here.

lololololol

1 Like

And while I was ripping down the male’s I always like to check out the root systems to see how things go. When I’m indoors I like to air prune the root naturally about 4 inches or so and usually end up with a big white carrot with thousands of spiders roots

I get right in there and tear them apart. And that nice bright white juicy bit you can actually bite right off and chew

3 Likes

This is new to me.

How is it you are air pruning them. This allows you to work in a smaller container, yes?

1 Like

yes, it makes for alot more spider roots, instead of a great big tap root that circles and chokes all the spiders. Remember the burpee starter system i used to start them? when the first tap root appears out of the bottom i place them when needed onto a dry STERILE piece of cloth. cotton t shirt or even a a brand new grow bag is what i used ( rinsed with hydrogen peroxide/water, then just h20 to ensure sterility!)

just picture this with a Seedling in it. Usually takes around four hours you will see the tap root start to damp off weaken and flatten when the end starts to turn orange you know you’re done

1 Like

i just googled 4 inches is all you need, and this lad explains it a bit, also i used to use rootmaker pots. gonna find them soon

watch this he knows what i know!!

weed does not need a tap root!

1 Like

i have never tried roots. altho it looks like an awesome starting point. doesn’t sub-cool use that in his super-soil recipe??

Interesting, the last ingredient for the bloom is hops flowers. :thinking:
No kelp though. Do you have kelp? It’s packed full of micro nutrients. :grin:

1 Like

i do, actually have a few kinds! even a home made one ive been sparingly using :wink: {top secret}

1 Like