Let's go steal some things!

The only thing that matters Toilet paper have you seen the price of it lately

3 Likes

I used to steal toilet paper from a local pizza joint when I was young and broke.

3 Likes

lol the ex wife and i did the same thing at the gas station next door to us when we were young and ill raise you a very very broke :rofl:

2 Likes

How about: 1 seat cushion from the sofa

1 Like

I put maple syrup in a girlfriends fuel injected truck. Then when she called stranded on the interstate. I told her I had the flu. The next week I broke a mirror in my apartment trying to hang it on the wall. I got violently ill the next month and starved to death slowly for 7 years until they finally figured out I had a massive hiatal hernia. The moral of the story is don’t hang a mirror after you sugar a cheaters gas tank. :rofl:

All kidding aside, If I could go back, I wouldn’t of sugared that tank. :peace_symbol: she hurt my lil feelings :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

The funniest thing I remember doing was smearing nacho cheese under the driver seat of someone who did you wrong. It was subtle at first but when that heat hit holy shit fuck that car was rank!

2 Likes

When I was in high school some one broke into my buddies house in the middle of the night, ate their ice cream and stole all of their spoons.

2 Likes

Sugar in the tank is classic,…

2 Likes

My friend found out her boyfriend who was a shoe addict was cheating on him. She broke into his apartment and stole every left shoe in the apartment. 172 that way he could see what he had had but couldn’t wear​:joy::joy::joy::joy: a woman scorned eh

5 Likes

We saw two people go into a port a potty to smoke a bowl., it was next to a small pond. We tipped the thing and sent them covered in blue goo into the middle of the pond. Laughing so hard We cried…now that I remember it acted or seemed to as a boat🤣

1 Like

Seafood works better.

3 Likes

Seafood on the engine block in the winter that way once car is warm and heat is on it just pumps cooking rotten fish into the car.
So I’ve heard :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Id take all the toilet paper & replace it with one of those travel sized nose blowing papers … That would be an “inconvenience” hahaha

1 Like

Steal the toilet seats, one out of every pair of socks, ALL the underwear, and the knobs from all the faucets, tubs ,showers and the stove!!

3 Likes

Don’t forget the door knobs and light switches :wink:

boring-fun

Every one of these in the house

1 Like

TOILET PAPER NOOOOOO​:rofl::rofl:! Not the toilet paper