Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Not just no, but fuck NO!

I would terminate his command with extreme prejudice.

grandson found this little fella in my green house ,
i made him let it go after he checked it out …

18 Likes

They smelled something irresistible :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Saddleback Slug Caterpillar on a Spicebush!

14 Likes

18 Likes

soo cute…they do look like strange deep sea creatures

2 Likes

Look but don’t touch! LOL!

Getting ready for The Great Southeastern Pollinator Count.

I don’t know if I have enough fingers, but plant it, and they will come :slight_smile:
https://youtu.be/Pox-LnrBTUI

2 Likes

Among other things (strictly veggies), I grow green beans and snap peas on the vine in my outdoor garden. It’s super common for deer to run over and see what I have going on because I’ve been known to share my bounty with them.

This young lady has shown up for the last few days. Each time she came around, I cut off some green bean leaves to give her (deer love 'em). Yesterday, after eating a bunch that I gave her, she decided to help herself to more - and walked right in the gate! I was OK with it, so I grabbed my phone and…

21 Likes

A pollinator :honeybee: in my outdoor garden.

16 Likes

hope,you don´t grab your gun in a couple weeks :wink:

3 Likes

She looks delicious. I mean precious. Precious yeah that’s what I meant :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Honestly, I love having the deer around. In no uncertain terms, I’m not even slightly interested in doing any harm to any of them. I feel blessed that they trust me enough to get close.

Also, @GallacreekD66, the young doe in that pic is so small, it wouldn’t be worth the tag.

5 Likes

I do all of my hunting at Kroger :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I see this guy every day in my front yard. Today he switched flowers. Happy hunting friend.

13 Likes

Feeding frenzy!
https://youtu.be/ohJ7KDxJH-M

3 Likes

That dude will wake you up right quick if a person didn’t know to give him his space. lol

4 Likes

If you’re talking about that Saddleback Slug Cat, I found out for real. One I knocked off that spicebush ended up in my flip flop the next day… instant oweeee! Wiki Answers to the rescue… scotch tape pulls the spines out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They really like corn. Grandpa used to grow corn every year and you had to be careful walking the rows. lol

3 Likes

It’s hard to see as I couldn’t open the door or it would have ran but if you enlarge you will see a six point buck in the photo:

22 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t see anything past the 10 foot cannabis plant :slight_smile:

2 Likes