Lets see those freebie grows!

Im starting to build up a pretty decent collection of freebie / tester seeds from placing orders. Was thinking about just popping a bunch of random freebies and see if I could find some amazing out of the bunch. Got me thinking. What freebies have you grown that you got lucky with,or exceeded your expections. Lets see those dank freebie seed grows.

10 Likes

My first grow, in 2017, I ended up with a male and 3 females, but I didn’t have a clue what I was looking atvso I ended up with a couple hundred seeds of xtreme haze… I’m down to about 10 left now, and hoping I get another male, I love this strain! Haha

1 Like

What do you mean, just free seeds? Like, gifts with purchase? I got mine from Herbies, Zkittlez. They were free for me, and I received 3 bushy plants from them.

Yeah the freebie packs you sometimes get from buying new packs from seedbanks/breeders.

The saying usually goes, the freebies are better than the paid for packs :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I know, right? It’s like, total surprise! You don’t expect anything, and then BAM! Those guys totally blew me away with these freebies

i have experienced this.
a freebie you decide to chuck in the extra pot with the extra dirt and you’re completely “meh” if it works out or not… weeks later it is the star of the garden. the biggest problem being you didn’t use a big enough pot… :frowning:

as soon as zone1 finishes flower, i’ll be throwing some 2020mendocino “t-dub” (trainwreck) freebies and see how those turn out. have high hopes. everything i have grown out from 2020mendocino has been excellent so far.

2 Likes