Lets try this another way big plants small pots

2103 , 40 K miles. Lowered, springs, upper and lower control arms, shocks, sway bars, carbon driveshaft, chassis been welded up and braced , 20 inch all round 285 front 315’s out back.
Balanced /blueprinted Gen 1 302, Roush baby blower at 10 PSI , Fore fuel system, Palm Beach Dyno remote tuned . 6 spd worked auto, brakes, infotainment, it pretty much has all i desire . My LAST hot rod and maybe the best. Pulls 1.5 G’s on the R888R’s, stops like an anchor. Runs 4 flat on street 0-60, and we eat Hellcats on the highway, she is geared 3.73 out back. I have de tuned her 3 times, 'cause she is street driven , now pushing 611 HP at the tires out back. Even with 600 wheel HP, the Dodge’s are toast. Their claimed 707 or 800 horse is flywheel, and they weight 900 pounds more than me, plus my worked Auto is a jewel…

14 Likes

DUDE…im so [issed…pissed…i stopped looking when i saw my injector harness in 3 pieces…gonna take me forever, Ill have to go through the whole damn car, wire by wire, anything exposed. They ate through my brake lines, chewed a hole in my charge tube from the front grille…and ate ALL the under car color led wiring…little fuckers…

HOPE i get to pop one with my PCP bb gun tonight. Im declaring war on them TODAY. When hash is done im going to store and covering my garage in 100 bucks worth of bait n posion, the traps i laid out and the repellent dont do it for me, too passive, i want BLOOD…lil fuckers, oh im so mad

9 Likes

Beautiful car and sounds like you built it right! What heads you running?

1 Like

Stock, airflow on Coyote with 10 psi is a non issue. Shortblock can only handle about 800 horse at flywheel, im in the 700’s now, so all she gonna get. Stock heads flow plenty for 600-650 RWHP when a forced induction system is used .

Time to make my first pull on the pink hash, wonder if it will be different color than usual ???

3 Likes

My gun and I are ready for these asshat sumbitchs

Kneeing on ground , 50 yards

A fat rat at 25 feet is gonna be history , maybe just blow off a leg , then while it flops around a nice ass shot , then stomp it

10 Likes

You can do it

8 Likes

Get yourself a cat and feed it nothing but milk. It’ll take care of those little fuckers.

1 Like

So sorry to hear Jet. Let the ground war commence. Good luck and happy hunting brother!

Grundle

1 Like

Dammit Jetdro, it pains me to read this man, that really hurts to read. What the literal hell, 6K of damage?!?! Brake lines too?!?! JMFC, those damned RATS! I hope they are like Pokémon and you GET THEM ALL

2 Likes

sorry to hear about those little fucks. this trap homemade is really effective

4 Likes

25 Likes

My German shepherd would kill rats better than a cat . She was a compound dog and I’d move a vehicle that had been parked and the rats would run she’d catch and kill 2 before they got 4 ft away from where they were hiding.

2 Likes

Looking great brother!!
How’d the hunt go last night?

Grundle

1 Like

Dude , I had a similar thing happen a few times. Tha shits no joke and it feels like your heads about to explode and not the other one. Excedrine helped . I had numbness in my lips and leg. I think its from being overly worked up. I had every detail u mentioned. It seemed to improve the more I was with my ex. Hope bbn u find relief man. Tht shit is awful.

1 Like

beautiful plants man

1 Like
2 Likes

Those buds are awesome, man!

2 Likes

Some kind of rat was living outside my front door. I thought maybe a kangaroo rat, but I could never catch a good look at it. I started putting peanuts in a humane trap, and it was managing to take them without getting caught.

So I bought a smaller trap, same thing. My wife started putting out mouse traps and caught several mice, but no rat.

I decided I must have been imagining things. Then she showed me the original (not the smallest) trap with some kind of big rat in it. It seemed very intelligent and interested in its surroundings. I used Lens to identify the species, a white-throated woodrat.

It’s the first packrat I’ve ever seen, and we felt bad putting it down, but it’s a rodent. I’ve spent almost as much on repairs to rodent damage as I’ve spent on gas in 20 years. Therefore, all rodentia must die.

4 Likes

Didnt see anything, no traps went off no bait eaten i can tell. Think the Rosemary stink packs i placed everywhere kept them out, havent looked yet this morning however

5 Likes

I know you’re a dog guy but if you get a big cat and keep him in the garage and outside you will never have anything in your garage or house. My family owned. Christmas treee farm in the southern tier of NY. Had a big ole barn with tractors and all sorts of fun stuff. Same thing happened when I was a youngster. My grandpa got a male and female cat and never had another problem. They were feral, friendly, but feral but man they ate anything that moved.

Grundle

1 Like