Lights Futures Projects

With the Pollen I have on hand : Blue Moon Rocks, Black Cream, And soon enough , Frankie,

I will eventually run crosses with all of my land race strains which are as follows : Siberian Ruderalis ( currently working on ) , Laos Highland, And Kullu India.

I also have Landrace hybrids that have been crossed with CBD cultivar : Syrian V ( high thcv ) , Lolab Valley ACDC, Bubba x Syrian , No Escape and KZ X TNT X RL.

Then I have OG Beans as well… Man I got alot of projects for 2024 into 2025.

My main Goals are to create strains reminiscent of older strains. Classics like White Widow, Accapolo Gold , OG Kush.

Crossing a hybrid that has a lineage of 100 plants with another hybrid that has a lineage of 60 plants is fun and all… but Im more into going back too the roots of landrace, and creating completely new lineage.

I think next in line for me is Laos Highland. Well, that and potentially raising a few solo cup babies of my Siberian Crosses.
Laos x Black Cream
Laos x Blue Moon Rocks
Laos x Frankie
What cross would you be the most interested in ?

Laos Highland is a Sativa from the Laos Region of Asia. It looks to be very beautiful from what Khalifa Genetics has Shared on their site. Fun Sidenote, Bodhi Collected this strain from source back in 2014 !!!

13 Likes

Laos x Blue Moon Rocks would be my choice but good luck with all of it!

3 Likes

Thanks Soda ! , I think I agree with ya

1 Like

If you wanted to take it back more into the Landrace Sativa heritage and you managed to BX the Laos x Blue Moon rocks, it would probably be kickass.

1 Like

Back Cross is just taking the baby and crossing it back to the mom plant correct?

1 Like

Suggestions would be Lolab ACDC x BMR and Syrian V x Frankie

3 Likes

True that <3 It’ll happen eventually

3 Likes