BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Yea @BeTheLight . Dont feel bad. I have killed thousands of plants over the last 43 years. You are doing a great job. :grin:

2 Likes

IM getting happy dude.

All my plants you see in the current pic, I just looked and they all look slightly bigger. So they are growing :smiley:

ive only killed maybe 10 max so far haha.

I did kill 3 clones recently and feel kind of ass about that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1/29/24

Explosive growth on the gnawed on seedling. She’s shooting roots way down

3 Likes

Haha, seriously though, keep an eye on those leaves and let them do their thing. Nature has its own way of sorting stuff out. :sparkles: If things get wild, hit 'em with that nute boost. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Right on, Im taking my hand off the wheel and switching to just letting them do their thing.

I’m watering once i can stick my finger down in the soil and not feel that much moisture :p.

No nutes until they really display a need for them

2 Likes

January the 30th update.

Levoit humidifier arrived. Got it set up doing it’s thing. Now I’m torn though. I don’t want it directly in the tent because I want it to pump humidity to my room as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, BUT. My big issue is do I flip my fan down to cool the plants ( but this pushes the cool mist down ) or flip it up so the fan sucks the humidity towards it…

The plant in the back is fine I just added that extra soil :stuck_out_tongue:

@GrouchyOldMan @darkillusion @blowdout2269 @RainToday @Magu @FloydUjamie Little update for yall !

8 Likes

It kinda depends on how the conditions are in the space outside the tent and how you have the tent set up…I would assume

Is that a layer of sand on the one pot?:thinking:

1 Like

IT ISSSSSS. I thought the soil in the cup was more than just sand ‘-’

ill end up mixing that up later so its not just sand at the top

Though…
Sand can prevent fungus gnat birth.

2 Likes

its a decently thin layer …
Im just wondering how dumb its gonna be watering that pot lol, displaced sand everywhere…

Yeah, that’ll be dumb. :joy:

I think people that use and to prevent pests do an inch or three, lol.

2 Likes

That is about all it is on top so :stuck_out_tongue:

It is what it is :stuck_out_tongue: Im not about to scrape off 2 inches of sand XD

2 Likes

It actually wasnt bad at all to water :stuck_out_tongue:

This is because I threw a big chunk of quartz on top and watered the rock instead of bare soil :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Things are moving along here. A little worried bout the one cup in the back because because it fell over and I had to replant but I think it’ll bounce back , hoping to start seeing improvement on the wmbk. I have only been doing water., if it don’t show a healthier side by Friday I’ll start adding nutes

Once the new growth gets taller im going to top the kullu

Current RH : 76 F 59 % RH

In hindsight you can see the effects of low RH on the rate of growth it would seem. The big girls are one month old

Those leaves are huge for such a young seedling. Which those buggers didnt gnaw its leaves lol.

( I am on 12/12 cycle now, but if those younger plants need it I’ll supplement more )

5 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan @darkillusion @RainToday

Hey friends wassup.

I want to let the nodes space out more so I can top them but I’m not sure if I should lol.

So should I lower the light intensity for a little stretch or let them ride.

I will note , I switched to 12/12 because kullu is a long flower landrace. I want to see what happens if I try to finish her earlier with a shorter veg cycle .

WMBK looks rough but she’s still growing and putting on new leaves !

Lots of side growth is happening with both.

For sure a FIM

The new humidifier is sick. It’s been 60 percent RH since I got it . Average temps are 68-75

It’s decided I’m gonna drop the intensity back to 25 percent until I see a stretch , even 25 percent is giving them 180-300 PPFD

5 Likes

If you want some stretch, you wouldn’t necessarily need to lower the intensity.
Just increase the distance(if you can).

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I cant really do distance so intensity it is :C

3 Likes

I wouldn’t lower the light intensity after you switch to 12/12 @BeTheLight.

You may only slow the growth without adding much stretch.

The stretch takes lots of energy and the photon flood is where it’s coming from. I’d suggest cranking PPFD up into the 300 - 600 range and let the plant express itself naturally.

Nice work on the humidifier BTW, I bet your plants are lovin the RH boost.

Just my $0.02
-Grouchy

3 Likes

Fuck I missed :wink: @darkillusion eh, it sounds like a more rewarding path compared to topping

5 Likes

Always nice to see people enjoying my work. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes