BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

I don’t have any smart advice there, I’m not a topper :laughing: I mostly grow autos, and mostly LST - bend them over & do supercropping.

Last time I grew photoperiods I looked up recommendations and did it, but I don’t remember when. Maybe pinched off the 3rd or 4th set of true leaves.

Yours all look quite small and plenty short still, I wouldn’t even consider topping. Let them get going a bit and get strong.

3 Likes

You sure you didn’t FIM that poor little thing?
Come on…fess up!
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Wait what does that mean LOL

1 Like

Fuck, I missed! :laughing:

Seriously though. I’ve FIM’ed on occasion.
(Intentionally)
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is prolly a FIM situation but I think the nodes are too close to comfortably top :stuck_out_tongue:

( I have not topped at all yet haha )

1 Like

I wont be sharing pics today but I wanted to share some news and some choices I will make.

So all the plants look a little healthier since the humidity has come up some , WMBK is still the worst looking.

Kullu Actually looks rather nice and isnt curling as bad, and is throwing new growth out.

The Poor little plant I shared recently with the missing leaves is now growing rather rapidly. I can visibly see roots popping up against the solo cup. Im expecting a fast grower with that one.

Some gtr f3s are above soil now. ( im pretty sure they are gtr but I did plant some meatbreath at the same time and I cant remember if those died or not )

Despite how rough WMBK looks. I know it had a rather vigorous root system when I transplanted So Im not losing hope on it.

Im really proud of the Kullu because just one day of less light intensity it already looks alot better.

Edit : I lied here’s a picture

( I plan on vacuuming the dirt tomorrow lol )

2 Likes

Sidenote. damn this grow journal has been through alot already. LOL.

Like looking at the start and what was growing then compared to now is funny and sad.

I do suppose killing seedlings is a part of the learning process though

2 Likes

@Magu I see you liking all of my posts thank you mate !

1 Like

Yea @BeTheLight . Dont feel bad. I have killed thousands of plants over the last 43 years. You are doing a great job. :grin:

2 Likes

IM getting happy dude.

All my plants you see in the current pic, I just looked and they all look slightly bigger. So they are growing :smiley:

ive only killed maybe 10 max so far haha.

I did kill 3 clones recently and feel kind of ass about that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1/29/24

Explosive growth on the gnawed on seedling. She’s shooting roots way down

3 Likes

Haha, seriously though, keep an eye on those leaves and let them do their thing. Nature has its own way of sorting stuff out. :sparkles: If things get wild, hit 'em with that nute boost. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Right on, Im taking my hand off the wheel and switching to just letting them do their thing.

I’m watering once i can stick my finger down in the soil and not feel that much moisture :p.

No nutes until they really display a need for them

2 Likes

January the 30th update.

Levoit humidifier arrived. Got it set up doing it’s thing. Now I’m torn though. I don’t want it directly in the tent because I want it to pump humidity to my room as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, BUT. My big issue is do I flip my fan down to cool the plants ( but this pushes the cool mist down ) or flip it up so the fan sucks the humidity towards it…

The plant in the back is fine I just added that extra soil :stuck_out_tongue:

@GrouchyOldMan @darkillusion @blowdout2269 @RainToday @Magu @FloydUjamie Little update for yall !

8 Likes

It kinda depends on how the conditions are in the space outside the tent and how you have the tent set up…I would assume

Is that a layer of sand on the one pot?:thinking:

1 Like

IT ISSSSSS. I thought the soil in the cup was more than just sand ‘-’

ill end up mixing that up later so its not just sand at the top

Though…
Sand can prevent fungus gnat birth.

2 Likes

its a decently thin layer …
Im just wondering how dumb its gonna be watering that pot lol, displaced sand everywhere…

Yeah, that’ll be dumb. :joy:

I think people that use and to prevent pests do an inch or three, lol.

2 Likes

That is about all it is on top so :stuck_out_tongue:

It is what it is :stuck_out_tongue: Im not about to scrape off 2 inches of sand XD

2 Likes