LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies šŸ’š

Just take a cut as early as u can and put it in water under 12/12 and sex it instead of your original plant.

4 Likes

Better luck next time friend! thinking about repotting and putting them, still young into 12/12 literally to kill that anxiety to know their sex as soon as possible LOL :bomb: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :thinking: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :pray:

Hey @Chronickyle, you mean just a cut in water in the 12/12 area? Are you serious?, no cloning capping with either plastic or plastic bottle upside down!? Way more doable than what I had in mind!! Awesome!

4 Likes

Lots of time I push mine in bubbling water my buddy just uses a cup. Should show within 10 days. Not always tho.

5 Likes

that is a heck of a tip!! Iā€™ll do.

Probably no need to cut the leaves in half? Just asking LOL

Thanks @Chronickyle !!
Maybe some Aloe Vera in the water!? My mind working it already!!!

Awaiting your answer @Chronickyle! Apologies @LilJonB for clogging up your thread!! All for the benefit of learning!!! theyā€™ll soon go to the 12/12!!! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :joy: :upside_down_face: :hugs: :pray:
Get a kick out of taking a bite from the new plants!! They get angry at me by growing like crazy!! LOL!

5 Likes

Just treat them like u were taking clones.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind man. As long as itā€™s about growing we all good :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Did a little bit of night fishing. Didnā€™t catch anything. My brother did tho. A big Cat Fish.

3 Likes

That was the last time I sent seeds like that. Coin flips and washers is the way. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just thought it a little funny that the ones not protected made it. You are right about the coin flips. I wouldnā€™t send seeds any other way.

1 Like

I chopped down the last Godā€™s Space Needle. Might need to take it out of the thread title. The other Black Candyland in coco fell over while I was away. Smh. I thought I was a plant short. Lol. I will put her in DWC tomorrow. I just donā€™t feel like going through the motions today.

12 Likes

I am most defiantly going to do this when my airstones die

3 Likes

There was no way I was getting the Coco out of these Black Candyland roots. Luckily for me the pot they were in is the same size as the net pot.

I filled the bucket up so the net pot is about 2" in the water. Letā€™s see what happens.

13 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to get really mad. The other Black Candyland looks like itā€™s going to be a male. Thatā€™s 2 of 2 Godā€™s Space Needle male. 1 of 1 Black Candyland. If I know it was going to be this rough o would have planted more. Smh.

8 Likes

I hear you brother!! Likewise! Happened to me, from 5, 4 males and a fem (hermie?) LOL! Keep on trucking!! Soon youā€™ll find the pearl of your eyes!!! :hugs: :sunglasses: :pray:

3 Likes

Iā€™m mad. I shouldnā€™t have been as optimistic. Guess Iā€™m going to have to put an auto in that bucket to keep everything on schedule.

4 Likes

It can be hard to tell with the human eye when they are small like that. Thus the crazy process I use to weed out the males and hermies while keeping the grow flowing smoothly.

1 Like

Itā€™s cool. Next time Iā€™m going to run at least 4 to sex. She is actually big. If you go up a few posts to the full tent shot itā€™s the one all the way on the left. Every JOTI plant I started in WC was male. Gerrr. Heā€™s still in there. Iā€™m going to take him down tomorrow and figure out what Auto I want to put in itā€™s place. I might do a GG4 or Purple Kush.

5 Likes

The sad garden. :disappointed_relieved:

I still canā€™t figure out whatā€™s going on with the Blue Cookies. It looks like sheā€™s over watered.

Black Candyland is lanky AF. Iā€™m sure she will fill out. Her roots are making her way out of the net pot into the water.
Fucking JOTI. Smh.
And my 4 little autos. Iā€™m sure they would be bigger by now if they were not under 12/12.
Good news is I know the sex of all my plants now. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Since you mentioned, maybe ask Doug, he had had some similar problem with Paonia in the beginningā€¦ Later on I recall everyone hitting on overwatering being an issue due to leaves being pretty wide and, thus, retaining more water, getting a bit too much of itā€¦ Now, I would not know how that applies to hydroponicsā€¦ Thankfully youā€™re safe here!! Keep up the good work!! BTW, I see a green, happy garden! Half cup full!! Good day friend! :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@LilJonB I feel your pain brother remember I had those 4 elderberry cream soda males. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m staying away from regs for a while. Gonna do a couple of fem runs to get my stash up and then I will start messing with the regs again .

2 Likes