LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Thanks I’m a happy papa!

3 Likes

Looking real, real good! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those are strong girls brother!

3 Likes

Blue Cookies is beginning to stack sets. She’s on her way.

8 Likes

Hell, yeah!
In a couple weeks the color show should start. Nicely played, indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Can’t wait. I want to cross is with the Forest Candy they are very close in structure. I’m just curious to see how that cross would turn out.

4 Likes

Me too I want some of those beans😂

2 Likes

You know I got you Grizz.

2 Likes

Check these guys out!

My brother came across them while we were cutting grass.
But I also found something elce… a yellow jacket nest. I was using a push mower and felt a really bad burning on my legs. Never would I have thought I would be running through that lady’s yard stripping my paints off. Lol. I thought I was far enough away. Nope they came back for more. Got me on my neck and behind my ear. I think I would have rather got stung by wasps. The shit still hurts.
Some one leaked this news to my mom. She sent me this.
image0000001(1)
image0000001

So I sent her this:

Too much?

Why dose my brother get to find the cute cuddly creatures? Me I find shit that wants me dead. Lol

9 Likes

Hey @rooted this is the biggest bass I ever caught.

Caught it on the far side of the first pond. It was brutal out there. It was way to hot. All of a sudden there was some over cast for like 10 minutes. Got two back to back.
It was only 2.5 lbs tho.

6 Likes

The Blue Cookies is beginning to stack up.

The Black Candyland is starting to frost a little bit.

The autos.

The Purple Kush is going into DWC today. I’m going to leave coco on the roots and just insert into the net pot. She looks like she’s strong enough. I’m sure she will love it a lot more then that tiny pot she’s in.

12 Likes

Looking great man!

2 Likes

You have an outstanding start. Man those Blue Cookies are a beautiful plant, aint they. I am excited to see her growing so well.

3 Likes

So I put the Purple Kush Auto in DWC. Her roots did not reach the bottom of the pot so that’s cool. I knocked away some of the Coco placed her in the net pot. She got 450 PPMs of GH Maxi Grow tap was already at 200 so we are 650 with a PH of 6.0.

Once I get some good roots on her I will bump her up.
So in about a week all of my autos will be 30 days old. Do you guys wait to switch to flower nutes until you see buds or do you switch to promote bud growth?

3 Likes

I grow in soil so I dont know what is typical for you waterboys. But I usually keep my same nutes into flower for about two weeks. I feel it helps with the strtch but after that I switch to flower nutes

4 Likes

Yeah I get different answers when it comes to photos and I see both sides and why. Is it the same with autos you think?

1 Like

The Blue Cookies has done some good stretching and has been drinking a healthy amount of water. Way more then she was. This make me happy.

4 Likes

Good news man. Finally catching some breaks.

3 Likes

I was looking at where they were tied down and where they could be tied now there is at least a 4 node space where I can can move up to retie. I was honestly shocked. This will be the last time I tie. Any more I won’t have any room in the tent. To keep everything where I want it of corse. This is why I rather have multiple lights rather then one big light. One light for each. The Black Candyland is getting out growing the Blue Cookies. The Blue Cookies is not far behind. The Purple Kush will stay in the middle and share light from both.

5 Likes

That’s funny man. The first grow I had I pulled some out wide that wanted to reach the ceiling. I had to knock down a wall and move it back some to make room. :slight_smile:

5 Likes