LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

I’ve been there. But not walls wow!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Full garden view. 24 Days of flower. 24 day old autos.

The Purple Kush Auto is still going strong after a day in the net pot.

I think I may have run into a problem.

A bunch of the Coco washed away. Leaving 1.5" gap at the bottom. Think I should hold her up and try to manually wash the rest away and replace it with clay balls? Or let her do her thing? I’m sure she will fill the space up with roots soon enough.
Reminder - she’s an auto.

9 Likes

I don’t. But then I never talk about the subject with anyone other than you guys. :wink:

1 Like

This is a nice grow.

1 Like

I don’t know much on the water. One thing I have always wanted todo. I have used the clay before. Hoping that it would work like lava rock. It didn’t.

1 Like

It should be the same? What was the difference?

1 Like

The clay dissolved into mud. I was in soil. No telling what I did to cause that.

2 Likes

Your room is very clean. I see you do both.

2 Likes

Your pictures are nice and clear.

2 Likes

Do you think you might have put in too much Perlite? That might be the reason it washed out.

2 Likes

I’d let it go. Once the roots touch the water it won’t matter none.

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly , I don’t think it was too much Perlite. Between the high water level and the air stones the Coco just flushed away due to lack of roots holding it all together like it did with Black Candyland. Coco isn’t a common media for net pots.

@Chronickyle I was thinking that leaving it be wobe best. She will fill that net pot soon enough.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about hydro but I agree the roots grow so fast even in soil so I know with hydro they will grow even faster

2 Likes

Thanks @Grizz718 for your thoughts. I’m just going to continue feeding from the top until her roots are well established.

3 Likes

Like I said don’t know much about hydro and I’ve been following your grow so you can sort of say I’m learning slowly

2 Likes

Well I was away camping all weekend. I was little worried but everything was fine.

20 Likes

They are growing nicely, really vigorous.

2 Likes

They are looking good right now especially for you to have been gone. Could be a good thing when we are around we tend to check too much and always find something wrong. Sometimes we just gotta let them be.

5 Likes

Yeah. I was really bad with that and tend to mess with too much to fast. This run all I really had to do was change conductivity and PH levels. Very easy grow with as many different plants I have.

The think Different is a little spindly. I’m sure all they needed was to be fed.

13 Likes