LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies 💚

Kinda makes me think I gave you guys shitty seeds :frowning:
Both of you are very capable growers. Don’t know what to say!!

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it brother the seeds are probably old or whatever. Whatever is going on I’m not blaming you. Stuff happens. I appreciate that you gave me the seeds in the first place

2 Likes

They are not old, but I don’t know what is wrong. It has me puzzled. I grew one out last grow and it was perfect. But those seeds came from two grows ago. So they are pretty fresh.

3 Likes

If things go south I always do a complete rundown to see what happened. Check ph, EC, temps, humidity, then examine the roots and leaves. I don’t check the CO2 or light, those are pretty much constant over the last 20 years.

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s wrong could just be the phenos we got

1 Like

Those were the Feminized correct?

1 Like

Yes they were the feminized I only had 2. One germinated and the other didn’t.

1 Like

I grew one of the Fems out last grow. I cracked 3 seeds if I remember correctly and ran 1 to harvest. But they all germinated. Thats why I had some for you guys that I figgered would be good to grow.

4 Likes

Probably. S1s can be different than the momma. They are not like clones,

2 Likes

@Grizz718 and @LilJonB
Check your private messages.

1 Like

@Grizz718 Mike thinks we are talking about the Blue Cookies.
The Purple Kush Auto were not supposed to be big yielding plants. I was more concerned if this type of grow was a sign of stress from over feeding or to much light, heat and so on.

I can see how the confusion occurred.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Someone sent me this chart and explained to me how to use it.

I have seen it before. I didn’t know what the static ment. Now it all makes better sense.

6 Likes

Man I really should have checked my messages sooner. Sorry @BigMike55 for all the stress man. The Blue Cookies are looking fabulous.

Like I was telling JoeCrowe up there I have this chart I’m going to start using in the future to get a better handle to as what’s going on in my buckets. I started off over feeding from the jump and she wasn’t the the healthiest when I flipped my lights. There is nothing wrong with your seeds bro.
The smell I’m getting is they smell like peas but sweet with a little earthy undertones.
I’m going to run her for 15 more days.

7 Likes

with some nutrient issues after the leaf gets discolored it never goes back to normal - depending if the nutrient that was lacking is mobile or not in the plant.

2 Likes

I think I was over feeding. I dropped her to 420 ppm ⁷⁰⁰ maybe she will fatten up a little. I don’t expect much. I also moved her around more then I should have. But she’s purple. That’s all I wanted.

Looks toxic yeah?

3 Likes

Sort of looks like a magnesium deficiency. Strange it’s so shiny!

2 Likes

I didn’t start off with Cal Mag. I did add some later. I’ll add some today. It’s hard giving all the nutes autos need without giving them to much. I need a smaller syringe lol.

2 Likes

I WAS kinda stressing a bit about the Blue Cookies seeds I sent out. I didn’t get a boatload but enuff for 10-15 packs that I sent to my buds.
Glad it’s doing ok. But they shoulda been turning purple by now. That still has me puzzled, cuz I never let the plants get cold or nothing. The Purple was their natural coloring.

4 Likes

I had some issues with over feeding and I switched my nutes. I think that’s why there’s no dark color.
But now I have a good gage on what and how to do things next time. I will be growing her again. She has really nice tight nugs. I’m going to get a sample off her and get her under the microscope.

3 Likes

Looks like she’s got a ways to go.

6 Likes