LilJonB's Colloidal Silver/Forest Candy Project

Really? I never seen balls on a reversal. I’ve just seen the banana looking nanners.
This is my first time doing it so I really personally can’t say.

1 Like

I could be wrong I guess we will find out. :smiley:
I should add I havent done it myself either, but I have seen pics of reversed plants with balls @LilJonB .

1 Like

I guess this is why they say to use RO/Distilled water.

When I first added the tap to the spray bottle I saw a little cloudiness and chalked it up to just being oxygen and that it will clear up. Nope. Maybe the silver is trying to bind with the minerals from the tap?
I’m going to use straight CS from the jar. I know I’m going to have to make another batch soon.

4 Likes

That’s better

6 Likes

Nice project! I will be following, I’m trying to make CS too!

2 Likes

Yeah man. Don’t bother thinning it out. It so easy to make, just make more if you run out.
When I did my Blue Cookies, the results looked like nanners to me. But FEMALE nanners, since no male genes are introduced. I guess results vary???

2 Likes

I’m going to make a batch and document it and try to be as thorough as possible.

1 Like

Yeah yours is the one I followed the most. Nef did one but didn’t document much. I don’t think you documented until after you began to see nanners I believe.
I just did another spray down just now. She didn’t look like she reacted at all yesterday. Let’s see what she dose today.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m glad you’re documenting yours. I’m watching closely, to see if you have better luck than I did. Altho for what I did, I got lots of beans to hand out. Hehehe. Keep this one going.

3 Likes

Did you use distilled water to make your CS?

2 Likes

I do plan to do a giveaway at the end. But I don’t want to get everyone excited because I don’t know what I’m doing lol.
Yes I did use distilled in the making process.
And I probably ran the generator longer then I had to.

3 Likes

I did mine overnight and it worked fine.

2 Likes

Totally agree, I just used copper wire I had laying around, only thing purchased was the silver wires.

2 Likes

What was the copper wire for sir?

2 Likes

To connect the silver wire to a 9v battery. Crocodile clips are surprisingly hard to find in my area.

2 Likes

Ahh. Okay. I had to bite.

1 Like

You should expect full on flowers (stamen) not just nanners (anthers). :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

She’s (or it lol) pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was Sugar Black Rose I used in the Ghost Rose.

4 Likes

Mine never looked that good. Like I said, mine looked more like nanners than pollen sacks.

3 Likes