LilJonB's Colloidal Silver/Forest Candy Project

@ReikoX is a auto micro grow pro!

So I up potted the Forest Candy to a slightly bigger container.

I slit each sides with a knife before hand to help that bind out a tad. I limited on size of container I'm able to use because I plan on putting her in my space bucket as soon as I see nanners. I just don't want to run more lights if I don't have to.

The Forest Candy would be perfect for a SOG grow. She’s compact and dose not put up a fuss in smaller containers.

5 Likes

Looks a bit to branchy for SOG to me, but you can make anything work if you want to. :smiley:

1 Like

She’s not under the light in the tent she’s off to the side. I’m sure that has to do with some of those little lanky branches. Out of all the strains I have ran she is the best candidate. I would take those side branches off of corse.
You ever give SOG a go? I think it would be a pain unless you had an automated feed/watering system.

1 Like

I thought I mentioned I used to grow flood and drain SOG style. Grew that way for about 8 years. Up to 80 plants at a time.

1 Like

Plants that want to grow one big cola are the best for SOG but you can make others work.

1 Like

I think I remember you mentioning that you used run a table. 80 plants is impressive. What was your yield on a setup like that? What strains were you running? Are sativas better for SOG?

I use to harvest over 2 lbs about every 8 weeks. Indicas flower faster and more of them grow the way you want them to in SOG. The idea in sea of green is lots of small plants and solid buds. Quick turn over.

2 Likes

I LIKE BIG BUDS, and I CAN NOT LIE.

4 Likes

New batch in the process. This is what I got.
Ball Jar.
Distilled water
99.9 silver rods
A set of Kelvin clips
9 volt plug
Air pump and hose.

Connect the Kelvin clips to your plug.

I poked 4 holes in the Ball Jar lid. 2 for the set of silver rods. 1 for the air hose and another to alow the air to escape. Pumping into the Jar is not completely necessary. @BigMike55 was successful without it.
I cut sections of air hose to place in the holes for the silver rods for insulation. Then place the silver rods through the hoses into the Jar. I use a knife to punch holes in the lid. Later that will allow me to pinch the metal underneath the lid back together underneath the lid to keep the rods snug and in place preventing them from coming in contact with each other.
Fill the Jar with Distilled water close her up and attach the other end of the Kelvin clips to the rods and plug her in.

This is the rods I purchased.

5 Likes

Still doing well.

So you only run your generator for 24 hours @BigMike55 ?

I go that sediment thing going on but it’s in a little pile off to the right.
Little laser light action.

4 Likes

Yes. About 24 hours. If you are running higher voltage you may be able to cut the time. I use a small cellphone charger. I think it’s 5 1/2 volts.

1 Like

Dose 5 1/2 volts = 2.5 volts?

Damn @ReikoX that plant isn’t showing any damage.
How’d you manage that?

2 Likes

CS is pretty gentle. The one time I tried STS I fried my plant. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

No 5 1/2 volts equals 5.5 volts.

1 Like

Was thinking about trying it. Now I’m scared! :scream:

1 Like

$20 of eBay or Amazon ,I’m to lazy to make my own CS, it I’ve been using this brand for a long time and always works,you need a laser to check ppm of CS

I use 240 ppm spray never had any luck with lower doses some plants don’t like it,I always throw the plant in the trash after collecting the pollen,I’m sure there’s people that don’t throw the plant away,one time I did harvest the plant just to see,it had a crazy smell after I cured the buds,didn’t smoke any of it

I did watch a YouTube video one time on how to make your own CS spray,it’s just
More easy for me to buy it ready made,I don’t have time to be sitting around waiting on it,to make it myself lol

3 Likes

Gur! My spray bottle is clogged. I tried to boil the sprayer it just made it worse.
Here she is. I know yall just don’t want to hear me talk. Lol.

I am seeing little spots where the CS spray dryed.
I went to the dollar store and got 2 spray bottles. So if it happens again I’ll have a backup.

1 Like

Are these spots okay?

Still spraying daily.

3 Likes

Kina looks suspicious to me. I would be looking on the underside of your leaves. If you see any movement, it could be bad news. Hope you don’t have the Borg!

2 Likes