LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

I found a Hopscotch pheno that’s starting to turn purple from the jump.

You can see the difference between the 2 phenos from the thumbnail bottom left. Incase you can’t tell there’s 2 separate pictures there. Lol
But of course when you get purple you sacrifice something weather it be yield of potency. Or at least it seems that way.
The purple pheno is just now starting to heft up but not like the non purple pheno.
I will post pics when she’s done.

14 Likes

Yo @LilJonB !
I thought you had fallen off the edge of the world. Good to see you’re still alive and kickin’.

5 Likes

Agree… Miss you @LilJonB You kinda disappeared… :flushed: welcome back :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Na just been laying low. My state should become legal here this year. Weather or not there going to alow us to grow that’s another story.

6 Likes

Yeah if we go legal we should get a plant count. If they try to not allow growing someone will challenge it if millionaire pharmaceutical companies can grow and sell tons medically and recreationally we got to be allowed a small plant count for personal. But we know how MD is. Those legal ops laced many pockets to get the monopoly they have going now. They may try to stop home grows so they can capitalize on that dollar.

2 Likes

Look what the cat drug in!
What’s up buddy? Long time no see. Hope you will hang around for awhile. Been kinda missing you.

3 Likes

Hey man. Yeah I’ve just been busy working. Plus with all the politics here I just wanted to step back for a little bit.

2 Likes

Yeah someone told me voting or whatever should happen in November :crossed_fingers:
Hopefully they will alow some plants.

3 Likes

Things are going ok, otherwise?

2 Likes

Yup. Everything is fine. Was having some issues with the buckets. Took a little break and am growing in soil atm. I’m switching back to hydro next round.
This soil crap is way to slow. Lol

5 Likes

@LilJonB you got spoiled my friend LOL
It is really slower than anything you’d been doing.
Welcome back brother :hugs:

3 Likes

Has anyone grown any of the Hopscotch seeds I sent out?

2 Likes

I set 6 to germinate. Couple months ago. Got 3 to pop and i failed at the seedling stage. I think I grew the Lavender Frosting instead.

2 Likes

Yeah it happens. I killed a lot of seeds 7 months ago. I went back to soil to get some bud on the table. Going back to dro in a month. This Hopscotch will be done in about a month or so.

3 Likes

I have not gave up on them I still have 4 seeds I think. Plus you gave me a pack of Hoppy’s Hopscotch too, that are still unopened.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d got in on the hopscotch just checking my sheet no not on the list.

2 Likes

I can send you some. Long flower time but worth it. I run 90 days.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t even know if the ones that I’m running now are Hoppy. I’m guessing the purple one is because the two that I grew didn’t turn purple as early as this one.
Shame I don’t have some Hopscotch pollen to hit it with. I should have tried to save some.
The bud production on the purple pheno was a little disappointing at first. But now it’s definitely catching up to the bigger gal. Nice tight fat nuggs.

3 Likes

Thanks might be able to run a few this summer.

3 Likes

What’s good bro been missing u also. Haven’t gotten to the hopscotch seeds being that I have so many seeds to grow but I will pop a few next round guaranteed. Are they fems or regs never asked that question but I got a few things going right now. Got a gelato33Xruntz that I will be chopping this weekend. Smells just like candy. I hope it smokes as good as it smells. Also got 2 white cherry truffle that I’m about to put in flower soon as I chop the gelato33Xruntz. Also have a candy cake punch I received from @NugLifeFarms420 on free seed Tuesday. That’s a reg so gotta wait on sex and a pancake that’s already showing purple in veg. So here’s the pics first we have the gelato33Xruntz

The next pics are my White cherry truffle which are the 2 big ones on the left. Next is the candy cake punch which is the top right. Then we have the pancakes which is the bottom right. Not up to date pics but I will post some up to date pics when I get home from work. Much love and hope you stick around for a while

12 Likes