London pound cake og challenge

Or you have to get kinky and tie her down like sheela. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Do share! This is more of a grow-along, that’s how I explained it to my husband.

4 Likes

Less than 24 hours i have 2 tails already.

That’s the Bubble Gum X LPC

No action on the others yet.

10 Likes

So @BigMike55 beat me to the tails, first time in a couple months I got more than 4 hours of sleep so no grief. mine have been in the dark for about 30 hours now so time to wrap them in a wet blanket! I’ll see if anything has tails after coffee.
Happy Bunny Day!

6 Likes

Happy Easter OG!!

Now I just need to hide them eggs!

12 Likes

I got just the pocket for them………

5 Likes

I had some tails on my BG x LPC also, the LPC was swelled but no tails. All are now buried after a small service. (A fatty)

4 Likes

I just checked mine and both were floating. I decided to submerge them momentarily to get them completely wet and one of them sunk like a rock :neutral_face: So now I have two floating, one bottom feeding and no tails yet.

5 Likes

1-6 for me so far,couple of others look close though

4 Likes

I have a 5 tails thus far!

KONG Pound Cake = (Guptilla x LPC)

LPC x Bubble gum (bottom) both have tails.
Grape Pound Cake = (Grape Space Ripper x LPC) (top) one tail

Had some sink so… to paper towel they go.

The LPCx Bubblegum had a tail. The others do not.

Happy Easter! :rabbit:

6 Likes

After about 30 hours in the soak, 9/10 are showing tails, and the one that wasn’t got a quick squeeze and she popped right open. Kind of a toss up on who’s going fastest. Lpcx? And bubblegum x lpc are almost shedding their shells!
IT IS ONNNN!

10 Likes

Yeah, mine! :laughing:

1 Like

I have five spots in mind. Trust me, they’ll be hard for anyone to find that doesn’t know just where they are…
You never know though. Someone may find all five.
But it wasn’t me… I mean… It wouldn’t be me.
:lying_face:

1 Like

OK bro. I’ve been country a long dang time and I have never heard that disgusting phrase. I have it stored it in permanent memory in that file I use when I’m not around squeamish sensitive folk.
:rofl:

3 Likes

How ‘country’ does it make me that I’ve heard that very old saying a few times? lol

3 Likes

Well, I said “for a long time”, not “forever” @JohnnyPotseed.
:laughing:
My childhood was spent on military bases all over the place. I lived with my family back in the hills when Dad went where we couldn’t. That worked out to about five months out of a year. That was just enough to teach convince me that, that was the life for me. Dad retired when I was 14ish. I never wanted to live in a congested area again. I just breath deeper in the back woods.

Ok I took it down. It IS kinda disgusting and I know there women folk here. And sensitive guys. Sorry.

4 Likes

2 of three popped for me so far. Again around 24hrs

2 Likes

Warming up the root riots for the tiny tails!

6 Likes

That London pound cake sounds incredible, never heard of it, happy growing my friends, gonna pull me up a chair in the corner and be watching this if you don’t mind

5 Likes